ADVERTISEMENT

WOW!!!! We Finally have the breaks go our way!!!!

I think most fans would’ve accepted 3-2 before the season, we just assumed this would be one of those 2 losses. The usc loss stings, the uga loss will remain a huge what if on this season but all in all? I’m happy. Huge effing win today I literally can’t believe the breaks we got, those literally never go our way in these games.

Have to admit I was nervous and skeptical all 2nd half and kept saying please let Ky get ONE EFFIN BREAK! WHEW! SUPER Job Cats! Congrats to coaches and players! Heck of a win!

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I think the fates felt bad for what’s happened in KY the last 48 hours.

Still quite a few in Lexington who had to listen to the game on radios.
Yeah thoughts and prayers go out to all of Ky. My family is in
I knew they over rated, but what a game for our boys !,
Well I wouldn’t say overrated, and really to me saying that sort of takes away from the effort the Cats put forth. Ky went into the #6 ranked teams home field and beat them! But yes agree with you Great job Cats.

I think most fans would’ve accepted 3-2 before the season, we just assumed this would be one of those 2 losses. The usc loss stings, the uga loss will remain a huge what if on this season but all in all? I’m happy. Huge effing win today I literally can’t believe the breaks we got, those literally never go our way in these games.
after we didn't force a fumble near the end on dart's scrambles, I started to get nervous. not gonna lie ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT