ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky’s Hepburn to portal.(Committed to Lil Bro)

Hepburn was terrible most of the year for a vastly overrated Wisconsin program that really needs to reinvent themselves and move away from the Gard model of basketball. I could see Hepburn at Creighton or Nebraska to get back to his roots and allow him to play in a style that would suit his game more.

OTR-my school played against an incoming Wisconsin recruit Daniel Freitag this year and he's fantastic. Led his team to the State Championship with 1 loss and his game is so fun to watch but he's not a fit at all for Wisconsin's style of play. He's creative with the ball/athletic/ and he isn't a station/paint by numbers player like the Gard model. Shocked he chose to go there, but expect him in the Portal by this time next year.

Hepburn was terrible most of the year for a vastly overrated Wisconsin program that really needs to reinvent themselves and move away from the Gard model of basketball. I could see Hepburn at Creighton or Nebraska to get back to his roots and allow him to play in a style that would suit his game more.

OTR-my school played against an incoming Wisconsin recruit Daniel Freitag this year and he's fantastic. Led his team to the State Championship with 1 loss and his game is so fun to watch but he's not a fit at all for Wisconsin's style of play. He's creative with the ball/athletic/ and he isn't a station/paint by numbers player like the Gard model. Shocked he chose to go there, but expect him in the Portal by this time next year.
I like Hepburns games, he’s a good defender. He wouldn’t be the worst guy to contact.

Yes, tasty. Mm
season 5 GIF

"Sir, you're still holding down the intercom button."
"Oh, son of a bi-"

Wisconsin was a good team this year. They took Illinois to the end in big 10 title game

This past Wisconsin team played a lot different style. They were more exciting than years past

Wisconsin was a good team this year. They took Illinois to the end in big 10 title game

This past Wisconsin team played a lot different style. They were more exciting than years past
They were vastly overrated. Had a few nice wins early in season and then faded like mutts. Had a good Big Ten Tournament run and then resorted to what they were against James Madison. A pedestrian Duke team ran a train on JMU--but the Badgers were outclassed due to being slow and a poor offensive team.

AJ Storr bailed them out but they were still Wisconsin for much of the year. Any team that had Tyler Wahl playing that long was going to struggle offensively. He still can't shoot so what development did they do? Gard still being employed is due to his relationship with some big donors but the fans are sick of him atop that program.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
They were vastly overrated. Had a few nice wins early in season and then faded like mutts. Had a good Big Ten Tournament run and then resorted to what they were against James Madison. A pedestrian Duke team ran a train on JMU--but the Badgers were outclassed due to being slow and a poor offensive team.

AJ Storr bailed them out but they were still Wisconsin for much of the year. Any team that had Tyler Wahl playing that long was going to struggle offensively. He still can't shoot so what development did they do? Gard still being employed is due to his relationship with some big donors but the fans are sick of him atop that program.
Fair enough. Jmu played poorly against Duke though.

Yes, tasty. Mm

Made me think of this.
Responding after Biden suggested his uncle was eaten by cannibals:
"Michael Kabuni, a political science lecturer at the University of Papua New Guinea, told The Guardian cannibalism was previously practiced by some communities in very specific contexts and that locals ‘wouldn’t just eat any white men that fell from the sky’."

🤣 🤣 🤣

I am not up to date on why all of a sudden UL is a popular consideration?

Im sure it's several things, but people should be paying attention to Pat Kelsey. That guy can flat out coach. Now he has resources. Louisville has themselves a keeper at HC. The UK-UL rivalry is going to go back to being top notch.

I am not up to date on why all of a sudden UL is a popular consideration?

Well for one thing, much like us, they have gobs of PT available. For another, Kelsey has some energy. Of course, everybody has energy compared to Kenny Payne.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT