ADVERTISEMENT

Willie Limping

Mar 27, 2009
Did anyone notice Willie limping to the locker room. At the end, he asked to come out and then I saw him limping to the locker room. Hopefully nothing serious.

I'd wait until we have this reported by someone that matters to take it serious guys. No offense to the OP.

Saw this tweet:

Vaughts' Views@vaughtsviews
If he was, I didnt see it . Sorry 't @rshelton1981: @vaughtsviews Was Willie limping leaving the court??
via·9 minutes ago

Always worried about his dang foot. Tough to shake sometimes, but he looks good the second half.

He was fine. He was on the bench and jumped up and made "goggles" on Willis 3. When he came out he went past the bench maybe to give 5 to somebody (is Poy there?) and then came back to the bench. I didn't see a limp.

No official word from the team, but I happen to know that Willie has been dealing with a shin injury for some time now

Originally posted by KWilt43atbuzz:
He wasn't limping....it's called pimping....
Big difference....

Got dat swag back...
I was gonna say limping "Like a pimp", you were there first, tip of the hat.

Pretty sure Cal would have said something in his post game show if something was up with Willie and he didn't.

He did ask to come out and he looked more gassed than in pain .. but could have been playing in pain and just had had enough. Definitely not gonna win it all without him .. just like last year.

Originally posted by BigKari:
No official word from the team, but I happen to know that Willie has been dealing with a shin injury for some time now
Great, ala Bowie....

Originally posted by Chuckinden:
A limp Willie!!!!!
Not to worry,there is midication for that
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT