ADVERTISEMENT

Will Levis had himself a day

2022 was not inconsistent for Levis....he just never had a really great game all year long. You can hardly form an argumnet that Scangerello/Coen along with bad Oline wrecked that season for Levis to be able to show out.

2021....Levis was up and down early....but down the stretch of 2021 he was pretty much consistently great QB play IMO.

I just think 2022 left a bad taste in most people's mind (including NFL scouts) for Will....but he was the 2nd best UK QB behind Couch for that one year IMO. It was fun to get to see such a talented QB for once with Levis and glad to see him prove the naysayers wrong in his debut.

I mean maybe Alabama QBs would not be so great without NFL WR/OLine/RB and playing with UK level talent isn't so easy at times
Here's something that makes you scratch your head.

Levis played in two fewer games in 2021 than he did in 2013. If you average out his passing stats they were virtually identical.
2022 - per game avg. 17 Comp./26 att. 218.7 YPG, 1.72 TD's per game, .9 INT's per game. (11 games)
2021 - per game avg. 18 Comp./27 att. 217.4 YPG, 1.85 TD's per game, 1 INT per game. (13 games)

By all accounts, practically the same output. The kicker? 376 Rushing yards in 2021 vs. -107 yards in 2022.

I'm going to say that pretty much MOST of Will Levis' issues last year rested on the shoulders of the OLine and lack of designed runs in Scangs offense. because while he could be inconsistent from game to game passing, It all pretty much averaged out to be identical between the two seasons.

Reactions: creeksman
Would have been nice if Levis had displayed the kind of accuracy he did yesterday when he was here. I loved Levis though and would have taken a third year of him over Leary at this point. Though Even though we had another putrid loss, Leary and the receivers finally looked like what we hoped they would all year.

He played way more hurt than we thought, the OC was a nut, and I think it’s clear that the surrounding cast didn’t know the offense or was slacking a bit. Hell, Tayvion quit the team.

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully Levis has already found a hotter / nicer GF.

Neither of them ever spoke about it, but I think we can safely say that they are definitely broken up since she had the game on in the background and did an Instgram story. If she lives in Nashville and wasn't at his first career start, she ain't dating him anymore. Seems like that was her way of confirming it.

Neither of them ever spoke about it, but I think we can safely say that they are definitely broken up since she had the game on in the background and did an Instgram story. If she lives in Nashville and wasn't at his first career start, she ain't dating him anymore. Seems like that was her way of confirming it.
Taylor Swift wasn’t at the last KC game. Is that a bad omen for Travis Kelce?

Taylor Swift wasn’t at the last KC game. Is that a bad omen for Travis Kelce?
Haha. No she’s gearing up for her tour. If a girl is at home on Instagram instead of at the first game of his career, they ain’t together.

I just think 2022 left a bad taste in most people's mind (including NFL scouts) for Will....but he was the 2nd best UK QB behind Couch for that one year IMO. It was fun to get to see such a talented QB for once with Levis and glad to see him prove the naysayers wrong in his debut.

I’d put 06 and 07 Woodson comfortably above 2021 Levis. Possibly even 2010 Hartline. You’re right though that Levis was a breath of fresh air after several years of poor QB play.

Falling to second round may have been a blessing in disguise. No urgency or immediate expectations for him to play at all let alone save a franchise.

Vrabel and staff have shown they can build a good solid playoff team without a star QB.

If they can build a defense and run game like they had a few years back and be patient developing Will within that then I think, there's some potential for him and the franchise.

He's raw but has all the right ingredients. He probably already has one of the best arms in the league, if he can learn the system and continue to improve the other areas, he can be franchise QB and even star.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Hot take: Will Levis is top 5 in the league in terms of arm strength (I know a shit ton of dudes with rocket arms have busted, not my point here)

Reactions: Fox2monk
What happened with Levis and this chick?
I have no idea.... I have trouble keeping my own personal life in order LOL; I don't have time to worry about what other people do outside of my immediate family.

As for Levis, my understanding is he and his (former) girlfriend parted ways back over the summer. I have no idea if he'll keep the starting QB job but if he does he'll probably have all sorts of gold-diggers crawling out of the woodwork coming at him.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
I have no idea.... I have trouble keeping my own personal life in order LOL; I don't have time to worry about what other people do outside of my immediate family.

As for Levis, my understanding is he and his (former) girlfriend parted ways back over the summer. I have no idea if he'll keep the starting QB job but if he does he'll probably have all sorts of gold-diggers crawling out of the woodwork coming at him.
I’m sure he will.

SIAP. A little trivia, who else noticed that former Kentucky and current Titans QB Will Levis took his first NFL sack at the hands of former Kentucky and former Titans LB Bud Dupree?

My niece was in MBA classes with Will a couple of times. Said he was always one of the top students and showed up every class. Also had Ruffalo in a class and said he'd miss Monday's class if he had a rough game kicking on Saturday.

My niece was impressed with Will and said he wasn't a typical jock with rocks for brains.

Reactions: sefus12
So Levis Game 2 didn't go as well as game 1, but he got a lot of praise and despite the Titans inability to protect him in any way shape or form last night, he didn't do anything to lose the job for now. Except maybe his first INT being thrown while attempting to throw a game winning TD. He showed some resilience while taking a beating last night though.

If he's gonna succeed in Nashville, they really need to invest in the OL. but if Brock Bowers is available when their first round pick comes around, they need to jump on him. until they can shore up their line, he's going to need somebody to dump it to quickly.

Reactions: KYExtemper
What happened with Levis and this chick?

Apparently she went to a Morgan Wallen concert, he noticed her and invited her backstage and then she told Will she wanted to be single when he confronted her about it. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT