ADVERTISEMENT

Will duke get that one coach's vote

Yes for sure, from someone with ties to puke. I think coach ks head might explode lol.

Virginia is playing the best bb right now. Went into #13 Notre Dame and beat them solidly. UK is still experiencing growing pains and has been struggling of late. The Cats do not look like #1 right now, but will improve.

Originally posted by Jazzycat:
Virginia is playing the best bb right now. Went into #13 Notre Dame and beat them solidly. UK is still experiencing growing pains and has been struggling of late. The Cats do not look like #1 right now, but will improve.
Eaked out a victory would be more appropriate, game was back and forth throughout. Still an impressive win but solidly IMO would be a game in which they held a comfortable lead throughout and were never really challenged or in a position to lose.

We are by far #1 in votes with Duke losing, but we are NOT going to be the unanimous #1 in either poll. That is the only point I think people are making in bringing up Virginia.

Originally posted by Alumna_2012:

Originally posted by Profesortambores:
No, but Virginia should. They look like the most consistent team right now.
They went to double OT at Miami.
You mean they struggled big time to beat a Miami team who lost at home this season to EKU by a total of 28?....color me unimpressed by that win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT