ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcatdonf

@wildcatdonf, are you good? Does anyone know if he’s just stopped posting or what? Hope he’s doing well. The G.O.A.T of Kentucky message boards.
I understand he suffered a stroke. I would like to think he is still able to read the board and keep up with his beloved Cats.

He is a wonderful man and true blue I agree, the G.O.A.T.

Last edited:
I understand he suffered a stroke. I would like to think he is still able to read the board and keep up with his beloved Csts.

I hate to hear that. When I first started on this board about 15 or so years ago, he was a UK fan legend in my eyes. Always loved to get a response from him on something I posted.

wildcatdonf is a legendary poster and Wildcat fan. He's an even more awesome man when meeting him in-person. I've had the distinct pleasure of getting to know fairly well and can't say enough good things about him.

I telephoned and spoke with Donfather (@wildcatdonf ) couple months ago. He seemed to be doing okay. I'll try getting back up with him soon.

Last edited:
wildcatdonf is a legendary poster and Wildcat fan. He's an even more awesome man when meeting him in-person. I've had the distinct pleasure of getting to know fairly well and can't say enough good things about him.

I telephoned and spoke with Donfather (@wildcatdonf ) couple months ago. He seemed to be doing okay. I'll try getting back up with him soon.
That’s great to hear. Thanks for sharing.

Is this supposed to be funny?
Only to degenerate, millennial minded fools. If there is no substance to this, and I am almost certain there is not, the poster and those who laughed at it should be ashamed that an elderly fan could log on and see such utter ignorance spoken about them, even if in jest. May God have mercy on their pathetic souls.

Thank you Austin. Tell him SawneeCat has him in my prayers.

I understand he suffered a stroke. I would like to think he is still able to read the board and keep up with his beloved Cats.

Any updates on Don?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT