ADVERTISEMENT

Why the infatuation with Willis/No love for Dom?

Cats192

All-American
Apr 22, 2011
So, much of last year, someone would post and ask about Willis. And now it's become a recurring theme again this year. You seem to see people ask about Hawkins (the other capable KY boy) a lot less. Tonight, Cal made Hawkins part of the platoon system.

He started him for goodness sake. And yet, rather than be glad that one of the KY boys got time--and that we won by 50---there's already a thread asking why Willis isn't getting more minutes.

Because Hawkins played a lot tonight. I'm glad and happy for him. But, in a 50 point blowout, Willis saw a minute and a half. Simply that.

I love Dom. Been begging for him to get a chance the last few games.

Originally posted by #1Wildcatfan4life:
Because Hawkins played a lot tonight. I'm glad and happy for him. But, in a 50 point blowout, Willis saw a minute and a half. Simply that.
This^^^^^

Plus, a lot of people thought that Poy's minutes would go to similar size/position... so, it's puzzling. Especially in a blowout like this.

Very happy for Dom... and he sure played like he wants to keep that spot for himself!

If willis is not playing then there is a reason why. Personally I believe he deserves more pt.
Sounds to me he needs a phone call from josh harrellson

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT