ADVERTISEMENT

Why no SEC Network on Watch espn app for Time Warner?

Originally posted by Dreklie:
I have the SEC Network on my tv package but I can't watch it through watch espn? wtf?
That sucks. I have Cincinnati Bell Fioptics and I was pissed when the same happened to me. I'd be super pissed if it was through a national provider like Time Warner.

Can you get Watch ESPN through Cincinnati Bell? I don't see it as an option.

I'm gonna be at my girlfriends tonight and she doesn't have SEC Network .. fml. I have an xbox one and a smart tv over there ... any options on either of those to watch it somehow? I'm pretty sure I can use internet explorer on my xbox doesn't someone on here stream all the games? Funchester.com maybe?

How many times has billionth ukfan been on this board and posted www.ukbasketballlive.com?

Multiple stream sources, its all free, its all legit. My wife and I don't have cable or satellite and we have not missed one single game this entire season.

DO IT.

Originally posted by ukjohn:
Can you get Watch ESPN through Cincinnati Bell? I don't see it as an option.
Nope. No FoxSports app live streaming either.

Originally posted by WildOnKnoxville:
How many times has billionth ukfan been on this board and posted www.ukbasketballlive.com?

Multiple stream sources, its all free, its all legit. My wife and I don't have cable or satellite and we have not missed one single game this entire season.

DO IT.
This is the one thing that has made me seriously think about dropping cable. I'm just afraid that once I do it, that website will be shut down. I'll wait until after this season before I cut the cord.

I'm gonna be at my girlfriends tonight and she doesn't have SEC Network .. fml. I have an xbox one and a smart tv over there ... any options on either of those to watch it somehow? I'm pretty sure I can use internet explorer on my xbox doesn't someone on here stream all the games? Funchester.com maybe?
You may need to get a girlfriend who has the SEC Network. Go Cats!!

DO IT.
in HD?

DO IT.
Same here. I just stream it though my pc to the tv.

If you have the TWC TV app, not Espn, SEC network is a choice. At least it is in Lexington, and when you're on a TWC wifi signal.

Originally posted by catdoug:

DO IT.
Same here. I just stream it though my pc to the tv.
Can't thank billionth enough. "I LOVE YOU MAN"
embarassed.r191677.gif

Have all of you guys that appreciate BWO's streams donated a few bucks for the effort? That's an awfully nice thing they are doing for the fans that can't get the games.

I recently switched to Dish for my home tv. They have a feature called DishAnywhere that allows me to watch my home tv on a tablet, phone or laptop anywhere in the US that has a wifi connection. I have watched several games that way and it works fantastically well. I highly recommend it.

Also want to add that the guys who offer a stream on here are doing great work and deserve to be supported.

This post was edited on 1/6 6:10 PM by mep59

There's an ESPN app for the Xbox one but unless it's been updated in the last month or so you can't watch SEC network games on it. I contacted ESPN about it earlier this season and they just said those games weren't available on the app and didn't say anything about adding it.

I've watched games repeatedly on the ESPN Xbox One App. It just depends on if your cable provider allows streaming of SEC Network. Time Warner does not. Matter of fact I am streaming the game tonight on my Xbox One.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT