ADVERTISEMENT

Who's gonna be Mr. Clutch this year?

Big Z. I want him to work his way into a first round pick, I want him to be the goat. I'm really hyping him up to be my favorite player. Realistically it needs to be Edwards if he's gonna be our top 5 pick, I need him to want the ball at the end of games.

Wagner beating his man off the dribble is the best bet, I think reeves can develop into it as well, if dillingham added weight and can handle contact nobody can stay in front of him consistently

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueCephus
Wagner will be the guy, IMHO. He will have the ball in his hands to end the game. He’ll make the play for the win or we lose.

Reactions: BlueCephus
I think Edwards and Reaves both want the ball at the end of the game and DJ loves that situation. I think we have 3 confident players, then add Reed and we have multiple options.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Edwards. He’s gonna be hard for teams to match up with on the perimeter and he will take defenders off the dribble

Reactions: Fox2monk
Hopefully we don’t have one. If you have a “go to”, defending is trivial in a go to situation. Balance is by far harder to defend. Doesn’t matter anyway. Defense is vastly more important. Without it, no clutch situations present themselves. Much better question is who will be lock down defenders. Must have one. With two, you are dangerous. With 3, you are devastating.

Anybody willing to make a drive to the basket and layup or get fouled.....

I'd like to see a team effort to crash the boards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT