ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to Alabama?

Originally posted by wildcatdonf:
Same here. Need 2 tickets.
Call Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin. They won't be using their 2 tickets due to being public enemies #1 and #2 in Alabama after that abomination on New Year's Day.

I'll be there. 6 of us are making the trip from Lawrenceburg (KY). Ill be sitting by myself in section G while the other 5 will be in section H. Lucky me!

I have two platoons going (12 tickets). Will participate in the GBB chant at the appropriate time.

Last two visits to Tuscaloosa haven't gone well for me. Funny, only time I walked out of Coleman on the winning side was under Billy G (Meeks/Patterson team).

Originally posted by Phil McKracken:
I have two platoons going (12 tickets). Will participate in the GBB chant at the appropriate time.

Last two visits to Tuscaloosa haven't gone well for me. Funny, only time I walked out of Coleman on the winning side was under Billy G (Meeks/Patterson team).
That better change Saturday!

Coming down with my wife and daughter. We've typically tried to go to UGA or South Carolina but didn't want to fool with trying to find tickets at South Carolina this year.

Be the first time I've been to Tuscaloosa since Patrick Sparks went off on the CrimsonTide from behind the arc in the second half.

I will be on the Big Blue Express! Group of around 40! Can't wait to get down to Bama to see our Cats add to the win column!

This post was edited on 1/14 7:30 PM by prestonuk727

My wife and I will be there in section Y. We will also be going to Starkville and Baton Rouge this season.

Judging by the responses on here, we should have a good amount of blue in Coleman Colosium!

This post was edited on 1/15 1:08 PM by Mozes-Prince22

Wow, going to be a great turnout! Let's hope we are chanting go big blue in the last ten minutes while the tide fans go to the local bars to talk about Damien Harris...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT