• Hershey Kisses

• Jolly Ranchers

Results are only viewable after voting.

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
fNgB6Ws.jpg

How would you describe yourself? Feel free to add your own description, if you want

Reese's Cup
You're predictable, boring, but respectable. It's hard to go wrong with Chocolate and Peanut Butter, and you rarely do. A steadfast bastion of normalcy and consistency. Maybe a bit wary of trying new things, but hey, go with what works!

Candy Corn
No one likes you. Some people say that they do, but they just like to be contrarians. The only way you are palatable is when you're around a bunch of nuts. The good news for everyone is that you aren't around all that much. You suck.

Starburst
You might be schizophrenic. Some days you are pleasant and get along with everyone. Some days you're not everyone's favorite, but you'll do in a pinch. Other days you're just plain amazing, possibly the best ever. But there are those times where you're just downright disgusting and you're discarded like trash.

M&M's
You're an old soul. A real throwback to simpler times and a fella that people can set their watch to. Sure, you've kicked out a few companions based on color, but it was a different time. There may be others like you, but you're a true original.

Skittles
UR Gay. "Taste the rainbow"?

Hot Tamales
A lot of people just can't handle you. That fiery temper of yours can come in handy sometimes, but you're not all that accessible. You burn with a fire to please, but at the end of the day, people pretty much just forget about you.

Snickers
You're all over the place, dude. Your outside appearance is kind of jolting, if we're being honest. Why do you have to show us your vein? You're a little nuts inside too, but for some reason people stick with you.

Sour Patch Kids
You leave a bad tatse in some people's mouths, and sometime it's even painful. You're only acceptable in small doses. The good news is, kids seem to like you so you must have some redeeming qualities after all.

Hershey Kisses
You're short and to the point. You might not leave everyons satisfied but you're always welcome in any situation. You also believe in yourself, waving your flag high. You sort of look like poop though.

Jolly Ranchers
You might have a hard exterior, but you are sweet and persistent. You also always make your presence known when you walk into a room with your loud outer packaging, and always leave an impression on anyone who works with you.

I went with sour patch kids instead of skittles and Starburst. Usually as a kid is was all skittles and starburst in the 90’s, but these days I’d rather have a few sour patch. That sht’s like kid coke.

They left out the best candy of all to me, fruit roll ups and of course, the king, haribo gummy bears. Those are my tops today. I’m disappointed in Funky this time, you can’t leave those two off.

I rarely run into anyone else who loves Hot Tamales. That’s been my favorite candy since I was a kid.

That and Reese’s Cups are always my favorites.
I used to love Hot Tamales. Haven’t had any for awhile, may have to find some now.

Remember that trash that used to be in a non descript orange or black wrapper?

Anyway- skittles, Starburst, and sweettarts are the best. Also acceptable: nerds and pixie sticks

Haribo gummy bears are top notch but I don't ever remember getting that as Halloween candy

Anybody out there used to have the Atomic Fireball contests? We used to put them in our mouth and see who could go the longest and not need a drink. Problem is some are hydrogen fireballs. If you were unlucky and got one of those, you were not going to win.

Reactions: UKGrad83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT