ADVERTISEMENT

Whats the Status of TAI WYNYARD

Apr 6, 2015
Roswell NM
Don't see him listed on rooster, is it next year, or December when he comes on board. I thought he was going to join team this year, but haven't heard anything lately.

I would like to know if the rumors about Cal being after another big are true.I can't see who it would be.

I say, I say, I say BOY he's gonna be a good addition.

4352048-foghorn-leghorn-the-looney-tunes-show-23021454-472-708.jpg

Last edited:
I love the suggestion that TAI WYNYARD's name must be screamed at all times.

Also, I believe he's playing for the New Zealand national team this summer. And I've heard (although I haven't look into it myself) that the New Zealand school year finishes in December, which is why he would be available mid-year.

Reactions: brianpoe

Also, I believe he's playing for the New Zealand national team this summer. And I've heard (although I haven't look into it myself) that the New Zealand school year finishes in December, which is why he would be available mid-year.

If it's like in Australia, that is the case.

South of the equator the seasons are reversed, so it's winter there right now.

Exactly gossip, that's the reason why it's the earliest that he could have ever gotten here.

When in December are we talking? That is a big deal. I mean earlier the better, but gotta finish school. If he can give us spot minutes by SEC play...good for everyone I'd say.

Of course, if Cal can find another big man and red-shirt Wynward...that works for as well.

When in December are we talking? That is a big deal. I mean earlier the better, but gotta finish school. If he can give us spot minutes by SEC play...good for everyone I'd say.

Of course, if Cal can find another big man and red-shirt Wynward...that works for as well.
I can't say for sure. But I checked a random high school in Auckland and their last day in the 4th term is Dec. 11th.

I'm lucky, my internet comes with Google.

As everyone is saying he should be here after the fall semester. I don't think he will redshirt due to our lack of depth in the front court. However I don't think he will be a key contributor until the 2016-2017 season.

I can hardly wait for Tai's arrival in Lexington. After his introduction to Briscoe at the Nike Hoops Summit. I feel this Haast has the hackle we need in the SEC. He'll bring thump to the hump in our barnyard.

haasteagle3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT