ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting What's being said about Kofi is certain circles

David Sisk

Jun 10, 2015
From those with ties close to Kentucky is seems to be pretty positive. @Travis Graf has discussed what his source has said, and I don't think that is the only one who thinks that way. I have been asked by a couple of media people around Illinois what I am hearing. On their end they say it is crickets. One individual there told me that the Illinois staff is optimistic, but they were as well about other prospects who didn't pan out. As I said on here last week, but widespread opinion among college coaches is that he will come to Kentucky.

Travis and I went and ate Friday night with an incredibly resected individual in the grassroots business. In fact I was going to go back to my room and do some work and Travis name dropped to talk me out of it. That was the only way he convinced me to go. He said "it is more open than we think." That is the only person I have heard said that. But he also thought that he would still take visits when it opened back up where he could do so.

I'm still trying to think this one out and what Friday's announcement means. Right now I'm not so sure an announcement without visits doesn't help Kentucky because that seems to mean that it is not wide open, and that appeared to be Illinois life line. This is all circumstantial evidence right now, but I just wanted to think out loud to you guys while the iron is hot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News