ADVERTISEMENT

What two players from 2012 were in Rupp today?

That would have been awesome to get a megastar like that.
Yeah. Overall it was a 99% perfect conference. I would have liked an attempt to get at least 1 Cal big name player and I would have liked a little more of an answer on the “how are you going to bridge the gap to get some of the players from the last 15 years to still be associated”. He started down the “we all played here” path and think he got side tracked. Was expecting him to go on to say that every single guy to wear the jersey is part of this family and are always welcomed back into the facilities etc.

That’s not a complaint by any means. But I do hope the Cal guys eventually get over feeling like their mentor was wronged and they start tk take more of the Wall outlook and want to be a part of this post Cal

Yeah. Overall it was a 99% perfect conference. I would have liked an attempt to get at least 1 Cal big name player and I would have liked a little more of an answer on the “how are you going to bridge the gap to get some of the players from the last 15 years to still be associated”. He started down the “we all played here” path and think he got side tracked. Was expecting him to go on to say that every single guy to wear the jersey is part of this family and are always welcomed back into the facilities etc.

That’s not a complaint by any means. But I do hope the Cal guys eventually get over feeling like their mentor was wronged and they start tk take more of the Wall outlook and want to be a part of this post Cal
I agree. My mind kind of went right over the 2012 part when Pope said it because I was distinctly looking for Cal guys to come off the bus. Never questioned Darius Miller's loyalty. One of us until the end.

Good time to bring this photo back.

LPj3lcpdINud2PufZccd6vhkPBQpKPKFnmiRHBUgYxg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT