ADVERTISEMENT

What they’re saying on GatorsOnline…

VPowell

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
UPDATED FOR CONTEXT: On the KSR board on On3, Adam Luckett did a run down of his thoughts heading into this game. In an effort to protect IP of what these guys all do, I don’t feel I should share that content. However, we did have some UK guys on that board predict a 14+ point win. The UF moderator (Nick) made an appearance as well to stoke the discussion and his UF cronies obviously think he’s the world over on their board.

Just because this stuff entertains the hell out of me, over on the Florida forum (GatorsOnline) they linked the preview posted by KSR. These were their responses…

“if they score 24 points they win 😂”

“We can’t score 3 touchdowns on them same as Tennessee said 😂”

“And ****** nick making them think they can blow us out by going into they’re thread saying who knows what it’s always nick bro”

“Staff members saying they should win 14+ lol”

“They beat Vandy by 17 with 2 pick 6s lol”

“Their mods are the worst. UK could very well win this game, but their overconfidence is just a lack of self awareness truly. They are acting like uk is Georgia and UF is Vandy. I don’t get it. They have a lot of faith in a guy who’s thrown 5 INT in 4 games vs the schools of blind. I hope we beat these turds”

“Not only win, but by double digits… these guys are truly idiots lol.”

“If Florida was to beat any opponent this year by 40+ please dear god let it be them. Kentucky has gotten way too big of themselves. Granted stoops has done an AMAZING job. I’ll take nothing away from the job he has done with that program but for the love of christ if Florida was to just beat the crap out of somebody please let it be them.”

“This was what a 31 game win streak does to a program. Once they finally catch up and win a game or two, they try and get those 31 years of torture back in one week”

“Beat us a couple times in 100 years and they think they Bama”

Try living in Lexington. I heard all off season about how “Leary is gonna be the best QB in the SEC” and how “our defense would be top 10 in the country.”

They have some talent, they’ve won some big games but I ALWAYS remind them… what has Stoops won? SEC East? SEC Championship? Natty?

They aren’t bottom feeders anymore, but they are middle of the pack. I hope we demolish them.”

“These are 18-23 year olds who are playing, so any scenario is technically possible. But to predict a 14+ point blowout as a journalist just seems unprofessional. Kentucky fans have always seemed to be overconfident in years where they were decent though.”

Thank you for posting this OP. I’ve been meaning too. We are the only site on On3 where staff has any level of objectivity. Every other site I’ve been on has staff that makes our sunshine pumper posters look our doom and gloom posters. To the point that some of their staffs exclusively use “we” when talking about their teams.

“I know Nick, Keith, Corey and Zach will give us relatively unbiased news, and I really appreciate it.”

“I genuinely feel like they don’t actually research this team. Johnson gets more carries than Ettienne, Wilson will get 15 touches (if healthy), Mertz while a game manager completing north of 70% of his passes.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News