ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to all the Duke posters?

Peering Looking GIF by MOODMAN

Honest question......why snitch?

Because they don't belong here. If BlackBlueWhite or whatever his name was, is just here to play contrarian and make digs, then this isn't the forum for him.

We've had several rival fans come in here and remember that this is a Kentucky forum, so they are respectful, and that's why they are welcome.

Because they don't belong here. If BlackBlueWhite or whatever his name was, is just here to play contrarian and make digs, then this isn't the forum for him.

We've had several rival fans come in here and remember that this is a Kentucky forum, so they are respectful, and that's why they are welcome.
That guy was one of the ones that popped in my head to make this thread. He randomly showed up when Duke was preseason #2 and everyone was hyping them up, while UK was #16 and many were skeptical. He then came back for Flagg to Duke proclaiming Scheyer was the next big thing. If he got called out, his only response was- I like to talk basketball.

Well, where the hell you at? Lets talk about Arkansas whipping your alls ass.

Fair enough...Personally I've never felt the need to snitch on anyone for what they have posted on a message board. I just don't see the danger in allowing these opinions. In fact I find the contrarian often entertaining. Guess I'm not easily offended.

That guy was one of the ones that popped in my head to make this thread. He randomly showed up when Duke was preseason #2 and everyone was hyping them up, while UK was #16 and many were skeptical. He then came back for Flagg to Duke proclaiming Scheyer was the next big thing. If he got called out, his only response was- I like to talk basketball.

He's probably banned because someone snitched on him.....fun is over.

Fair enough...Personally I've never felt the need to snitch on anyone for what they have posted on a message board. I just don't see the danger in allowing these opinions. In fact I find the contrarian often entertaining. Guess I'm not easily offended.

I look at it this way. Would you walk into a group of 100 Kentucky fans and try and spout off about Duke being better.. or would you keep your mouth closed and mind your business.

If you're not going to say something in public, then you have no business saying it from behind your computer screen.

I look at it this way. Would you walk into a group of 100 Kentucky fans and try and spout off about Duke being better.. or would you keep your mouth closed and mind your business.

If you're not going to say something in public, then you have no business saying it from behind your computer screen.
Are you assuming they or any contrarian wouldn't hurt your feelings in public?

That’s fine if you want to deal with a bunch of rival fans talking shit and making the board less fun to read, but the majority don’t. Sounds like you’re just going to have to deal with it.
I do deal with it...
I'm not the one snitching....
And I'd argue it brings entertainment to the board.

Last edited:

That’s the guy that said Flagg would be better than Chris Webber.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT