ADVERTISEMENT

What does this site do for you?

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
I use this site for a mental challenge. I enjoy talking about Kentucky sports, but more than anything I enjoy the back and forth exchange from people. There are quite a few dipshits involved, most of which can turn an question about whether our quarterback will play into a dispute about liberals and conservatives. I stay away from the politics board because politics in general make me sick to my stomach. I'm just wondering why everyone else comes here.

I assume most will say it is for UK sports. If that is the case, why do so many bitch about our teams and then turn everything political? Before anyone says I'm "trolling" or trying to start a fight, I will be honest and say that I am trying to start a discussion where people disagree and exchange ideas. It is healthy for all of our minds to debate. What is not healthy for our minds are "if......then you are stupid" or "...... and there really isn't a debate (or it's not even close) type arguments.

Have at me.

Reactions: J_Dee and chroix
What exactly is being debated here?
For example: If you say you come here because you find some people funny and it’s a break from your day. I’ll say, you’re wrong liberals are worse than conservatives and democrats are not funny. You should find a better way to get a break from your day. And now you can call me names and stuff

Reactions: warrior-cat
I heard Alpha Centauri had to change their name to Beta CucKtauri when you came back due to the information you gave them starting some discontent over too much Alpha power on the planet.
confused-the-office.gif

I use this site for a mental challenge. I enjoy talking about Kentucky sports, but more than anything I enjoy the back and forth exchange from people. There are quite a few dipshits involved, most of which can turn an question about whether our quarterback will play into a dispute about liberals and conservatives. I stay away from the politics board because politics in general make me sick to my stomach. I'm just wondering why everyone else comes here.

I assume most will say it is for UK sports. If that is the case, why do so many bitch about our teams and then turn everything political? Before anyone says I'm "trolling" or trying to start a fight, I will be honest and say that I am trying to start a discussion where people disagree and exchange ideas. It is healthy for all of our minds to debate. What is not healthy for our minds are "if......then you are stupid" or "...... and there really isn't a debate (or it's not even close) type arguments.

Have at me.
I come here to spell check everyone and read how the poors live.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Most people here have Kentucky in common. Most of us live there or are from there. I know there are people who never even been to Kentucky but I like to think 80% of us are Kentuckians and root for the good guys not the bloody turds in Louisville. From there it’s just a good opportunity to discuss an array of topics with fellow Kentuckians.

Facebook and message boards (CI and a handful of astronomy, Star Wars, and movie boards) are pretty much all the social media I've ever used. I used to have a MySpace, but I stopped using it not long before MySpace totally died out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT