ADVERTISEMENT

What ACC school is gangsta enough

Jul 21, 2015
To send K off w/ the ode he deserves? What I'd give to see the pre-game retirement ceremony that includes a video "tribute" of the following:
* every single egregious flop ever committed by all former K players
* every single incident of tripping by the tripper
* video tour of Zion's pre-duke abode superimposed over his family's home during his stay in Durhum
* news stories explaining why the NCAA couldn't prosecute the jewelry affair

What else should be added? We'd all like to see a nice, long send-off, what am I forgetting?

None, the AD/President etc would wind up at the bottom of a river wearing cement shoes and after that, the school would mysteriously be found to have done serious recruiting violations and given the death penalty for doing anything other than worship at the Altar of "K" and not having someone fan him when he graces their arenas for the final time.

To send K off w/ the ode he deserves? What I'd give to see the pre-game retirement ceremony that includes a video "tribute" of the following:
* every single egregious flop ever committed by all former K players
* every single incident of tripping by the tripper
* video tour of Zion's pre-duke abode superimposed over his family's home during his stay in Durhum
* news stories explaining why the NCAA couldn't prosecute the jewelry affair

What else should be added? We'd all like to see a nice, long send-off, what am I forgetting?
You sir should be ashamed of yourself. Who on earth would want to disrespect the demigod of college basketball?

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
As much attention and money that has been brought to the ACC because of K, I don't think this will happen. Who besides a Boston College student would watch a BC game unless they were playing Dook. The biggest name coaches draw the most attention despite their flaws.

Nah. I just think K is a horrible person.
I mean, he’s probably not a “good person” but virtually every CBB fan (and half of our fan base) thinks Cal is the ultimate slimeball of the sport and a Terrible person.

I mean, he’s probably not a “good person” but virtually every CBB fan (and half of our fan base) thinks Cal is the ultimate slimeball of the sport and a Terrible person.
It's funny the way that works.

Reactions: dl51344
S
I wasn’t sure when he came. But he’s proved otherwise for sure.

K seems to buy houses for people though so maybe he is a REALLY good guy! Lol

Reactions: clifm
S

I wasn’t sure when he came. But he’s proved otherwise for sure.

K seems to buy houses for people though so maybe he is a REALLY good guy! Lol
The house thing is something I have never really bought in terms of a strike against K lol. All of that stuff with the agent and all was a mess. The much better argument is hitting him for the Dillon Brooks BS and the Duhon recruitment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT