ADVERTISEMENT

Western Michigan at Kentucky (Sweep Edition)

Dropped fly ball in center scores more runs and Anu pulls up lame around 3rd. Maybe a hamstring.

7-5

They reviewed and do call that a dropped ball and not an out. So it's a sac fly, but Rubalcaba reached on the error. WMU defense has been bad bad.

Reactions: parrott and TuckyFB
It almost sounds to me that Capas thinks his mike is on but the mike that is actually on is close to him but not his. His voice gets louder when he sounds like he is looking around.

It almost sounds to me that Capas thinks his mike is on but the mike that is actually on is close to him but not his. His voice gets louder when he sounds like he is looking around.

Wonder if he has two mics. He sounds fine on the radio.

They could turn down the sound on the women’s basketball game. Not sure what the interest is in an NIT team and 10-16 Auburn.

WMU collapses. 13-5. Cant throw strikes. Again... not sure if this is a testament to UK taking advantage or we just see once again that our opponents have really bad bullpen depth.

They'll make a change.

This has to be demoralizing for WMU, 5-5 and then UK breaks the game open 8 runs

WMU collapses. 13-5. Cant throw strikes. Again... not sure if this is a testament to UK taking advantage or we just see once again that our opponents have really bad bullpen depth.

They'll make a change.
I think its WMU's bullpen

Church hits 3 run double to clinch the win 16-5

Cats dominate to end the game. Good way to end it with the way it was started

First time since 2012 that UK has gone 7-0.

Over that period, UK has largely played tougher opponents to start the year, but it's still good to win.

Reactions: Tskware and parrott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT