ADVERTISEMENT

Very fun slow day Kentucky basketball video...(SIAP)

MdWIldcat55

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
I've never seen this posted here before. It's a video of ONE PLAY from every Kentucky basketball win over a RANKED Opponent since the year 2000.

So many fun memories...Beating UNC-CHeats twice in Chapel Hill, Sparks beating Louisville, Mike Davis loses his mind, crushing #1 Florida in Rupp, Wall coast-to-coast on the Cheaters and Davis' blocked shot, beating Louisville twice in the NCAA tournament, beating #1 Tennessee, crushing Kansas at Phog, the National Championship, four Regional Finals, Knight beats #1 Ohio State, on and on and on... I can't believe I'd forgotten some of these games.

Last edited:
Cold frikkin chills.

jNGYrEg.jpg

I've never seen this posted here before. It's a video of ONE PLAY from every Kentucky basketball win over a RANKED Opponent since the year 2000.

So many fun memories...Beating UNC-CHeats twice in Chapel Hill, Sparks beating Louisville, Mike Davis loses his mind, crushing #1 Florida in Rupp, Wall coast-to-coast on the Cheaters and Davis' blocked shot, beating Louisville twice in the NCAA tournament, beating #1 Tennessee, crushing Kansas at Phog, the National Championship, four Regional Finals, Knight beats #1 Ohio State, on and on and on... I can't believe I'd forgotten some of these games.

@Ron Mehico we were about 10-15 rows up at center court for that Tayshaun game winner vs Florida. Seems like a lifetime ago!

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
That account on YouTube is a great one, his name is Daniel Hager and he post Kentucky basketball & football highlights all the time

And people say those Tubby teams weren't fun.....there were some insanely fun times during those years.

That WCS block on the Arky dude is in my personal Top Ten plays. That look he gave that dude, "Like the eff you doing? Not here man." Chills

What a fun video. Couple things stood out to me. When Derrick Willis slammed it from mid paint on that guy, cam switches Killeya-Jones saying WTF?! Hahaha had me rolling. And you knew what plays they'd pick from the 2014 run but man, "This is the point where he always hits it!" and, "Aaron Harrison. Beyond. Belief." are two of my favorite announcer quotes of all times. Love it. Every single time.

Did they find any in the last five years?

That was so excellent!!! I just sat there grinning from ear to ear… wonderful memories!!’

Mahalo MdWildcat55 !!!

AlohaCat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT