ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas odds

I graduated Fron Duke. Have been living in the bluegrass since 1992. I still follow Duke but I am also a Kentucky season ticket holder in football and frequently purchase basketball tickets. I love it here and follow both teams. Anything wrong with that. If so please forgive me.

Not a thing wrong with that, DevilPuppet, IMHO ... mostly because you made full disclosure.

I went to Western Kentucky, and I still follow and support the 'Toppers. But I'm first and foremost a U.K. basketball fan. I was a 'Cats fan long before I went to WKU.

I never attended U.K., and I'd bet a pretty big price that the majority of the posters on this board never attended U.K. either. But I did live in the Bluegrass for 55 years before moving to Arizona in 2002.

Anyway ... as far as I'm concerned ... welcome !

Originally posted by Ripcord65:
Not a thing wrong with that, DevilPuppet, IMHO ... mostly because you made full disclosure.

I went to Western Kentucky, and I still follow and support the 'Toppers. But I'm first and foremost a U.K. basketball fan. I was a 'Cats fan long before I went to WKU.

I never attended U.K., and I'd bet a pretty big price that the majority of the posters on this board never attended U.K. either. But I did live in the Bluegrass for 55 years before moving to Arizona in 2002.

Anyway ... as far as I'm concerned ... welcome !
Thanks for that. I have never been a hater and have become a fan of Kentucky and Kentucky sports. Excluding UL if course.
2/3 odds are still pretty good odds. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers just posting information. Peace

I live in North Carolina and enjoy it...but I still hate UNC and Duke. Pick a program and stick with it.

Keep it civil and discuss basketball and you'll always be welcome here, puppet.

We've had some decent UNC and Kansas fans over the years (not many) but they've gone away. We can't live in a bubble and run off rational fans of other teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT