ADVERTISEMENT

UK Will Beat MSU for these reasons…

You said "In the conference" not the division. Yes, Vandy beat us last year and we beat them this year. They had a great RB that we now have. The only loss I am disappointed with this season was Missouri.

Losing to Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama coming into the season was expected by most logical people.
In the west meaning the tough side. Only one unbeatable team in the east and that is UGA. Coming into it saying losing to Tennessee iss a given, a team who got smoked by a less than mediocre Florida team is not that logical.

In the west meaning the tough side. Only one unbeatable team in the east and that is UGA. Coming into it saying losing to Tennessee iss a given, a team who got smoked by a less than mediocre Florida team is not that logical.
The West is top heavy...LSU, Bama and Ole Miss...that's it.

The East is a little more balanced other than UGA. Florida still isn't great, but they have improved this season. Tennessee, still not as good as last year, but their defense wins their games for them.

IMO, UK is still "In The Middle" of the pack in the East, we used to be worse than Vanderbilt.

The East used to be dominated by Florida & Tennessee.

Brad White seemed frustrated/pissed during his presser this week. Granted, some of the redundant questions from the media probably got old, but he seemed in a bad mood. Just my take.

Brad White seemed frustrated/pissed during his presser this week. Granted, some of the redundant questions from the media probably got old, but he seemed in a bad mood. Just my take.
Brad White's defense forgot their assignments during the Tennessee game. He should be in a bad mood....

Why the hell is this always a night game. Arguable the two worst teams in the conference and a night game?
That has a ton to do with Stoops record against the SEC west in my opinion. I can only remember one game. Ole Miss. that was not played at night, on the road, in the west. We won that game and the officials took it back. Levis kicked a chair and derailed the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT