ADVERTISEMENT

*****UK-USA vs BAL OFFICAL GAME THEAD*****

He is the quickest player above the waist of any I can remember at Kentucky. His hands and anticipation are INCREDIBLE !!!
If he plays 4 years here, he could eventually run for Governor and win ... !!
If he continues to play this well, there's no way in hell he'll stay for 4 years.

Reactions: bbncal02
Good solid win.

That's the kind of upstart team that has nothing to lose and plays with beer muscles.

That was an Evansville, and instead of choking, our boys responded.

It is all about decision making. This is where Shep is heads and shoulders above the others. When a basket is needed his first thought isn't how he gets it, it is how he can setup one of his scorers and if that doesn't work, he looks to score. That mentality keeps the entire team in the game as opposed to watching a one man show.

Last edited:
Good solid win against a team they slaughtered in the scrimmage. Typical coasting after 1st and toyed with them from there. Never n doubt.

Good solid win against a team they slaughtered in the scrimmage. Typical coasting after 1st and toyed with them from there. Never n doubt.
Eh.....I don't know about never in doubt. They made a damn good run at us and cut it to 6. We were looking gassed and had NO D. There was a little doubt there.

But they responded very very well. Exactly as they should.

We need our bigs back, if nothing else for foul trouble and have a little bit of rebounding presence. It's not a deal breaker, but as we all know there will be games like this in the SEC where we get even MORE of a shaft and will need the safety net.

Good win today. We saw some stuff that needs work. But we're in good shape.

Do you think his defense is good enough for the NBA ?? I do not know the answer to that question. Footspeed and defensive appear to be his only weaknesses. He is damn good !!
What? He had several solid closeouts and blocks. He's disruptive and has a few steal in this series. He may not be an NBA starter, but he will be a very capable NBA player if he keeps improving and stays consistent.

Reactions: gharding07
What's up with them not being able to get the score right during the game? Constant errors in the scoring and think the announcers said the final score was off. Also seemed like there was one possession where the shot clock just froze on the screen and Africa was able to get a shot off but it seemed like it should have been a violation.

Reactions: gharding07
It will be interesting to see what we look like in November. You got to expect guys to get dialed in after the game tomorrow. Dilly can see what he has to work on to be on the floor. Thiero is making a spot for himself. Edwards as great as he is has a ton of learning from this 4 game toruney. He should be able to get the smaller issues worked on. Even guys like Burks and Hart will have time to work on their stuff.

Right now I would say our 5 that starts would be:
DJ
Shep
Reeves
Thiero
Mitchell
First off the bench is Edwards and then Dilly. IF our bigs are able to play then all of this is thrown out the window.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT