ADVERTISEMENT

UK going after 7'2" Khaman Maluach after reclass

He's EXTREMELY raw, but you can't teach size. Clips of him shooting the 3 are not bad, but not why you want this kid.

He would make for a fantastic bench project and defensive presence.

Saw where Flagg's mother is helping to get Edgecomb to Duke. Hope Cal can get this guy and break their heart.
It mentioned stuff like following, flagging and something else I believe. I don't do all that stuff on a phone so not sure how much she is allowed to do. Her boy wants to play with him, just like our Quantaince. It said that Edgecomb was the best recruit left and one of the most explosive players. Hopefully pro prep wise he knows how much more of an advantage he would have here. And the desire to play with our guy over theirs for the top program in the country.

I hadn’t seen that? How can she help in the recruitment?
Interested Season 10 GIF by One Chicago

Saw where Flagg's mother is helping to get Edgecomb to Duke. Hope Cal can get this guy and break their heart.

If I was UK, or Uconn, I would 100% be checking in on Flagg, saying "You sure you want to play for Scheyer?"

Screw it, college athletics are lawless these days anyways.

We need kids that stick around and develop... not 5*s and draft picks on potential, that we won't recruit seasoned transfers over. So many in BBN are still stuck in a model that doesn't produce anymore. Every college basketball team with sustained success has moved on. Stud freshmen are still just freshmen.

We need kids that stick around and develop... not 5*s and draft picks on potential, that we won't recruit seasoned transfers over. So many in BBN are still stuck in a model that doesn't produce anymore. Every college basketball team with sustained success has moved on. Stud freshmen are still just freshmen.
Didn't a bunch of stud freshman just best another team full of 3rd,, 4th and 5th year players?

We need a mix of both.

The last two seasons we had veterans and look where they got us.

We had a team full of transfers for two years and they did nothing.

This season we have five elite Freshmen plus two fifth year Seniors and a couple of Sophomores. In other words a good mix.

Jury is still out, but the team with both superstar Freshmen and solid role playing veterans seems to be the better team. At least it’s a lot more fun to watch.

The last two years we have had the veterans, just not very many superstar Freshmen (Washington in ‘22 and Wallace in ‘23 was pretty much it for elite Freshmen talent).

We’ve got talent now. Let’s see where they can take us.

We need a mix of both.

The last two seasons we had veterans and look where they got us.

We had a team full of transfers for two years and they did nothing.

This season we have five elite Freshmen plus two fifth year Seniors and a couple of Sophomores. In other words a good mix.

Jury is still out, but the team with both superstar Freshmen and solid role playing veterans seems to be the better team. At least it’s a lot more fun to watch.

The last two years we have had the veterans, just not very many superstar Freshmen (Washington in ‘22 and Wallace in ‘23 was pretty much it for elite Freshmen talent).

We’ve got talent now. Let’s see where they can take us.
I want talent, it doesn’t matter the age. Give me 18 year old LeBron Vs. 24 year old Jared Sullinger.

It mentioned stuff like following, flagging and something else I believe. I don't do all that stuff on a phone so not sure how much she is allowed to do. Her boy wants to play with him, just like our Quantaince. It said that Edgecomb was the best recruit left and one of the most explosive players. Hopefully pro prep wise he knows how much more of an advantage he would have here. And the desire to play with our guy over theirs for the top program in the country.
He reminds me of a modern day Doron Lamb. Seems like he plays the game at his own speed and smooth

I hadn’t seen that? How can she help in the recruitment?
If I'm a top-10 high school recruit. What the mother of another recruit would have to say, would have ZERO and I mean ZERO influence on what my choice of a college would be.

Reactions: true blue1
If I'm a top-10 high school recruit. What the mother of another recruit would have to say, would have ZERO and I mean ZERO influence on what my choice of a college would be.
Yeah, our Quaintance versus Flaggs mother we should win that argument. Only thing with Duke you are dealing with a lot of unorthodox weird freaky people. No way of knowing what all they will do or say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT