ADVERTISEMENT

Jonas Aidoo

To me you go osobor and 4 shooters or you go Williams and 4 shooters, but do not go Williams and osobor together, that’s what cal would do, and have lanes clogged up

Reactions: JPFisher
Osobor isn't a rim-protector at all. He's a post-up 4. If we get Osobor we have to get a shot-blocker too.

I like Aidoo more than Williams. More proven against top competition. But I'd take either. Seems like there's way more guard/wing options in the portal right now, so securing 2 quality bigs soon would be huge.

Reactions: W1LDCAT22 and ib4ky
Dude plz stop acting like you have information. You don't, you're stealing from others and not giving them credit. Even Trillydonovan called you out about stealing his info and posting here lol

We are all aware you're not connected. Please stop. TIA
Did Trilly really call him out?

• Haha
Reactions: BassProCat
To me you go osobor and 4 shooters or you go Williams and 4 shooters, but do not go Williams and osobor together, that’s what cal would do, and have lanes clogged up
Cal definitely soured me on the twin towers look, but in a system that is dependent on bigs who can dish it to 3pt shooters seemingly more than guards driving, maybe it could work.

I'm not against Pope experimenting with having two shot blockers/distributors in the post, but the minute it starts losing us games, pull the plug.

I would love to have both guys on the team, but I don't know that'll happen. Will be interesting to see how the situation plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: EliteBlue
Can’t have enough big guys. Take all 3 if you can get them. You are 1 injury or foul trouble away from front line problems with not enough bigs.

Dude plz stop acting like you have information. You don't, you're stealing from others and not giving them credit. Even Trillydonovan called you out about stealing his info and posting here lol

We are all aware you're not connected. Please stop. TIA
lol, at the very least he should say "Trilly Donovan says _______"

Reactions: JPFisher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT