ADVERTISEMENT

UK Card Giveaway for Parents and Sons/Daughters...

TheySoSensitive

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
I never got to experience any UK games with my Dad, only on TV. I was 11 when he drank himself to death.(spare me the prayers or whatever I don't want this thing with bunch of posts about me) The best memory I have with him is when he'd come home from work with a few packs of cards....

With everything seemingly going the opposite of great lately, I figured I'd do a giveaway....

If you have a young son(or daughter), that has shown interest in UK or sports cards ---> respond on here. I will give it...let's say 48 hrs and everyone who's responds will be put into a randomizer and that will choose the winners. You will get at least one autograph or game used jersey card(most will be both but I don't wanna run out), one card that is numbered, and a Rookie. This is not junk, ran a trial run with @KINGBEAST and he can attest to the fact that they aren't junk/dollar box type stuff and it sounded like his son was really happy with it(which day the end of the day is the whole point) You also won't get rich but even if I do send out some high end ones(wink wink...there will be some surprises in there) I want it to be for your kid's enjoyment not to be sold on ebay.

1. Post in here...son or daughter and age...small blurb about how/why they became a UK fan and their top 5 favorite players(or more if you want). I will do my best to get their favorite players sent.

2. I will try to do as many as I can, but I'm expecting to not be able to get to everyone. Pick and post a number between 1-100 and I will have randomizer pick...if it's a number nobody has chosen I'll just do it over again until one of the numbers hits.

3. If you/your kid wins, I will PM you to get your address and get the cards sent out.

Jrow is banned from this context because he has like 40 kids now. Kidding of course.

If you have more than one kid let me know, I do not want anyone feeling left out unless they just don't care about UK.

I'm tired of all the negativity in the world right now. Time to switch things up a bit. I think this will go over well if it does I will have similar things in the future.

Let's get 'er rolling....clock is a ticking. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If a child like me has lost a parent and you are anx aunt/uncle who cares for the child, that's fine.

*** This is for football AND basketball....if they've got a couple football players and a couple basketball players that's perfectly fine ***

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News