ADVERTISEMENT

UK baseball, an embarrassment to the SEC

Much more strange to me is how they all have the same tone and feature the same or really similar quotes and statements from Mingione. Like they only ask him the questions he already has written and practiced responses for.
That’s how company’s (in this case UK) control the narrative they want to put out. They’ll never admit if they are wrong. I think we all can agree how this will turn out.

We need to cut bait and hire Pat Murphy and let him get this ship going in the right direction. Don't know if he would have any interest but the way it ended at Arizona State i would bet he would be hungry.

Also don't say NCAA allegations, they investigated and found a couple of minor infractions.

Reactions: Jim_Cornette
UK's football history is mediocre to bad, but UK's baseball history is worse. It's so depressing that all of these northern-ish schools with horrible baseball history (Louisville, Vandy, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio state, and on and on and on) have good to great success in our backyard. IT's truly a blight on our athletic department.

UK's football history is mediocre to bad, but UK's baseball history is worse. It's so depressing that all of these northern-ish schools with horrible baseball history (Louisville, Vandy, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio state, and on and on and on) have good to great success in our backyard. IT's truly a blight on our athletic department.
Both issues you mentioned are attributed to UK’s basketball only philosophy for decades. It’s not that way as much anymore in my opinion but could still be better.

Both issues you mentioned are attributed to UK’s basketball only philosophy for decades. It’s not that way as much anymore in my opinion but could still be better.
With all the money OTHER SEC football trams are throwing at UK there is no excuse for us to not do better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT