ADVERTISEMENT

Uk -5.5 tomorrow

Its so hard betting the favorite on away games when UK is favorite. Its not a normal game, the opponent plays WAY over their head, the crowd is 5 times as loud, players make 3's that they've never made. Too much of a toss up.

Its so hard betting the favorite on away games when UK is favorite. Its not a normal game, the opponent plays WAY over their head, the crowd is 5 times as loud, players make 3's that they've never made. Too much of a toss up.
I hear ya- but, we're due.

Arkansas is going to start the game fired up, just like their crowd. I don't care about records or whether or not a team has quit. I have no doubt they will be amped up. Just like USCjr and A&M.

What Kentucky not only needs to do, but pretty much has to do, is punch them in the face from the opening tip. Show them that we aren't going to be intimidated by the raucous crowd and make this our game. This will cause their team to second guess themselves and be ready to mail it in.

No Way, not against UK, the odds are in our favor we shut a team down and look unbeatable again. I hope I’m finally right.

Reactions: TheDude73
Arkansas has shown they're capable of beating good teams at Bud Walton. They're at home, GameDay will be there, I think it's going to be a close game either way. I don't see the Hogs just rolling over at home on a national stage, and UK has its own issues right now

Reactions: howercat and CGblue
"AP Top 10 teams are now 17-27 (38.6%) this season on the road against unranked opponents. College Basketball is a completely different sport than it has been in the past..."

So I'm supposed to read this tweet, coupled with what we saw on Tuesday night, and feel confident about betting this spread or I'm a bad fan. lol!

A lot of you guys like to lecture us on how hard it is to win on the road but only after we lose. Before the game, supreme confidence.

Reactions: CGblue
"AP Top 10 teams are now 17-27 (38.6%) this season on the road against unranked opponents. College Basketball is a completely different sport than it has been in the past..."

So I'm supposed to read this tweet, coupled with what we saw on Tuesday night, and feel confident about betting this spread or I'm a bad fan. lol!

A lot of you guys like to lecture us on how hard it is to win on the road but only after we lose. Before the game, supreme confidence.
This is gold Jerry…Gold!!!

I have it as -7, but I don’t really trust that the way we’re trending.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Free money, Kentucky wins this game easily, probably by around 14-20 points or more.

Arkansas can shoot really well, they just can't make them, can't play defense, soft inside, can't rebound, and often handle the basketball like it is a live grenade.
Let's just hope this doesn't turn out to be some kind of bizarre opposing fan reverse jinx...

I gave up on betting on us a few games ago. I needed Reed to get 10 pts to finish it and he hit the free throw for his 10th point but we got a lane violation so he finished with 9. I'm not letting money ruin these games for me lol

On paper, this should be a 10+ win tonight, but I'm staying away from this one. Might do a couple of player props, but I need to see how we bounce back from USC before I'm ready to start betting on the Cats again.

I'm taking us straight up on the moneyline in a 4 team parlay. I think we answer the call today and put a whipping on Arkansas.

CAL IS 9-7 IN OUR LAST 16 ROAD GAMES
And I can remember a time when Cal would brag about coming to your town on T-shirt night and still beating you. Now he just whines and cries about having to play in these tough environments.

My how things have changed. SAD

Reactions: crashtestdummy
Cannot tell me that the refs didn’t try and keep that close. Gambling is a plague.

That being said I won $7 lololol

But really, bet props, not spreads. Spread is corrupted.

Depends on when you made the bet you either barely won or you got screwed I seen the line at -6.5 last night and earlier today but then I see it at -5.5 right before tip off.

Amazing how things happen at the end of a game to jump to the bet to the other side. I'm beginning to think like those NFL conspiracy folks that all sports are rigged by Vegas.

I went ahead and took Arkansas +6.5 and the under on our point total of 85.5. Figure if I lose the bet I’ll happily lose the money but if we don’t cover that at least I get something out of it.
Well this worked out nicely

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT