ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA stinks

Sparky285

Sophomore
May 10, 2021
Teams out west in both basketball and football are good at being incognito shit and maintaining that fugazi into the post season.

UCLA is bad and I pray to God they’re the team we play to go to an elite eight or a final four.

Poor Bill Waltons mushroom high faded an hour ago and he seriously contemplated leaving the booth to go piss 45 minutes ago.

Reactions: jimmybuffet123
About 20 fans rush the floor, 99% of their fans realizing two facts: A) win or lose tonight their team is beyond dog shit, and B) They didn’t beat the #3 team in the country, they won in 3OT against a team that might be unranked next week.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Okay now enough fans have slowly rushed the floor for me to forever think that Arizona States fanbase average ACT score is 12.

I mean it’s literally just paying money to party to go to that school. I wouldn’t accuse them of having a reasonable thought process for their 6-13 basketball team.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Okay now enough fans have slowly rushed the floor for me to forever think that Arizona States fanbase average ACT score is 12.

I mean it’s literally just paying money to party to go to that school. I wouldn’t accuse them of having a reasonable thought process for their 6-13 basketball team.
UCLA should drop out of the top 15 Monday.

Don't think UCLA stinks at all.

I do think we would match up very well with them though.

Don't think UCLA stinks at all.

I do think we would match up very well with them though.
They’re very bad regarding the expectations of a preseason 1 seed. They’ve also had extended covid pauses that helped hide this mediocracy.

I HOPE UCLA is our 2 seed with us as a 1, what a free final 4 that would be.

ucla has good offensive weapons and their pf can cause people matchup problems. they won’t be a 1 seed but i fully expect them to at least make the sweet 16. i wouldn’t mind playing them at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT