ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrese Maxey 50 pts tonight

With Oubre likely out for a while Maxey is going to be leaned on even more.

Yeah he's being more aggressive this year I love it. Plus what I also love is the clippers who traded for Harden are now 0-4 since picking "The System" up

Harden is a loser looking for a new “super team” every year and failing to produce championships for a reason. Dude is a cancer.

Maxey is Harden, and then some, without all of the Harden crap that comes with the GIANT TURD that is James Harden.

Can you imagine if we had landed Cade and Trae Young?

We'd have the elite young guard market virtually cornered with Maxey, Murray, Herro, Booker, Fox, SGA and those guys.

Maxey is Harden, and then some, without all of the Harden crap that comes with the GIANT TURD that is James Harden.
Pretty rude of you to talk about Harden like that. The man has single handedly put hundreds of single mothers through school 1 dollar bill at a time. He's a saint in my book.

He becomes the 11th former Kentucky player to score 50 or more points in an NBA game, joining Devin Booker, DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis, Tony Delk, Cliff Hagan, Jamal Mashburn, Jamal Murray, Julius Randle, Karl-Anthony Towns, and John Wall. - 247

Love everything about his game. It’s wild that he shot under 30% from 3 his season here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT