ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Ulis

Mar 15, 2008
LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — The Kentucky alumni team, La Familia recently named former Kentucky Wildcats point guard Tyler Ulis as the team's first head coach ahead of The Basketball Tournament's (TBT) regional at Rupp Arena from July 19-23

I’m very excited to be named La Familia’s first head coach,” said former Kentucky point guard Tyler Ulis. “We’ve assembled a great group of Kentucky basketball legends, and I’m really looking forward to being able to work with everyone. Playing these games at home in front of our fans is an incredible honor for our group, and we’ll make sure the guys are focused this summer to go win that $1 million grand prize!”

I’m very excited to be named La Familia’s first head coach,” said former Kentucky point guard Tyler Ulis. “We’ve assembled a great group of Kentucky basketball legends, and I’m really looking forward to being able to work with everyone. Playing these games at home in front of our fans is an incredible honor for our group, and we’ll make sure the guys are focused this summer to go win that $1 million grand prize!”
Spoken like a member of UK. At home and Our. Talk like that will have conspiracy theorists going wild.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT