ADVERTISEMENT

Toppin

LukaszObrzut87

Sophomore
May 7, 2019
Has serious game, I hope to see him get more playing time. Cal is the perfect ending to 2020, he’s lost his mind with this team.
I love Cal and don’t understand the hate but I do understand the judgment on his coaching. He needs to play Toppin and get him plays just inside the perimeter, let him take his man one on one to the block.

Has serious game, I hope to see him get more playing time. Cal is the perfect ending to 2020, he’s lost his mind with this team.
I love Cal and don’t understand the hate but I do understand the judgment on his coaching. He needs to play Toppin and get him plays just inside the perimeter, let him take his man one on one to the block.

He's the only post player we have that knows how to create his own shot, he's also easily the most athletic and gifted of them all.

He’s 6’9-ish, under 215 lbs. and can dribble and chew gum at the same time, so it’s only a matter of time before he thinks he’s a two guard and starts complaining about how Cal has misused him in the offense by putting him in the post. Sorry just getting visions of Wenyen Gabriel in my head. It’s been a tough year.

Toppin has been productive in the limited opportunities given him. And I don't know
if Cal is willing to give him the opportunities.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut87
Jackson needs most of his minutes at the 5. At this point I'd pull the plug on Date he's not invested and is not the future.

Loved the fact that he used glass on that one post up in the first half yesterday. Looked like Tim Duncan out there. [laughing]

Reactions: LukaszObrzut87
Seems that Sarr is protesting something. Dude doesn’t look for the ball; not trying to get position, not boxing out for rebounds. It’s like he is pissed about something and just saying - “f-it, I ain’t gonna work if you don’t change something.”

Reactions: RunninRichie
Seems that Sarr is protesting something. Dude doesn’t look for the ball; not trying to get position, not boxing out for rebounds. It’s like he is pissed about something and just saying - “f-it, I ain’t gonna work if you don’t change something.”
I called it out with the thread about his face against UNC but was told “it’s nothing”

Toppin and Ware are the two players that have surprised me the most on this team. And i think we miss Kenny Payne more than people realize. Imo he helped the big men more than some realize.

He was productive against UL. He's athletic, with some moves, and has upside. Deserves more minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT