ADVERTISEMENT

Tix to UK/Ohio U football game 9/21

Not directing this at you Catz, just a general observation but it's become a damn shame that it cost more to park than it does to watch the game.

There's more than a few homes near nutter field house that'll let you park in their yard for $25 or so. Some will let you hang out and drink or eat. Short walk to the game and easy access getting out. This is the route I go. No way would I ever pay $150 to park anywhere at any event.

Reactions: dustarm20
There's more than a few homes near nutter field house that'll let you park in their yard for $25 or so. Some will let you hang out and drink or eat. Short walk to the game and easy access getting out. This is the route I go. No way would I ever pay $150 to park anywhere at any event.
Hang out at the house?!?? I have this image of parking, then going inside a stranger’s house just for some chips.

Hang out at the house?!?? I have this image of parking, then going inside a stranger’s house just for some chips.

LOL oh no. I'll sit in the truck bed and drink a few beers. Although when we beat Mississippi St when Benny scored 4 times in the rain, the fella whose house we parked at brought is some pizza out while we were in the truck waiting for the rain to clear before we headed home. Nice guy he was.

• Love
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
I usually just park at the visitors center and walk to the stadium. It's alittle far but nice to see the area.
Parking Structure 2 has been my general go-to parking spot the past couple seasons. Just have to get there at least 3-4 hours before KO to assure yourself of a spot. I actually applied for a Parking Pass this season but didn't get one due in part to the loss of 300+ spaces in the Orange Lot.

Parking Structure 2 has been my general go-to parking spot the past couple seasons. Just have to get there at least 3-4 hours before KO to assure yourself of a spot. I actually applied for a Parking Pass this season but didn't get one due in part to the loss of 300+ spaces in the Orange Lot.

How has the Orange lot lost 300 spaces? It appears they’re even adding a row of parking in it that runs by University Dr. We did lose our tailgating spot in the orange lot though as it’s now a construction staging lot but it was never parking since it was wooded.

How has the Orange lot lost 300 spaces? It appears they’re even adding a row of parking in it that runs by University Dr. We did lose our tailgating spot in the orange lot though as it’s now a construction staging lot but it was never parking since it was wooded.
Yeah, we lost ours too, been there for quite a number of years. Lots of people losing spots and scrambling. That construction project is pretty huge. It will be an Ag Research Building. We knew it was a matter of time before that grove was taken over doesn't make losing the spot any more painful.
https://future.ca.uky.edu/projects/ag-research-building

Reactions: phunterd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT