ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets tonight's game?

I'd also be interested in some tickets. My wife has never been to a game at Rupp and it's something she should experience.

Reactions: UKortho
Tickets in my section (29) are going for $68 on Ticketmaster. That’s actually a very good price. Typical Friday Game versus a lower tiered opponent have been $90-$100 in my section. Might find better prices in other areas.

if you can go during a weekday I’ll be happy to give away my seats. There is another guy in this forum with first right of refusal, but weekday games are plentiful. The only weekday game I’ll attend this year is this Monday.

Reactions: augustaky1
if you can go during a weekday I’ll be happy to give away my seats. There is another guy in this forum with first right of refusal, but weekday games are plentiful. The only weekday game I’ll attend this year is this Mondau not going tonight?

if you can go during a weekday I’ll be happy to give away my seats. There is another guy in this forum with first right of refusal, but weekday games are plentiful. The only weekday game I’ll attend this year is this Monday.
U not going tonight?

That's awesome of you. I'll just put it out there that I would happily go to a weekday game since I live in Lexington. Any game, really.

Reactions: UKortho
That's awesome of you. I'll just put it out there that I would happily go to a weekday game since I live in Lexington. Any game, really.
sure thing. I’ll check the schedule for the next couple of weeks and see when the other person can’t go. Should be no problem getting you tickets

That's what happens when you schedule absolute dogshit games. TV doesn't want to pick it up. I was looking forward to watching the game until I saw it wasn't even good enough to make it on the Ocho.
stink-stinky.gif

If you don't need to make a long trip, I'd recommend going to the game and wait until the scalpers start dumping. You have around 10 minutes after that to get to your seats. Dumping usually means face value. After the game starts, below face value. It takes 10 minutes to get to your seats in Rupp.

CAVEAT: it isn't unusual for scalpers to sell all their tickets for a scheduled in-season game. So, you might wind up empty handed.

OTOH: this is a cupcake.

But, if lots of people take this advice, you might wind up empty handed. OTOH, nobody in +70 years has ever taken my advice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT