ADVERTISEMENT

This team

Pulaski Cat Fan

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Somerset, Kentucky
I know in years past, I have heard Cal say specifically, "I love my team." I remember him saying numerous times about the Wall and Cousins team,as well as the championship team. Even last year, before the NCAA tourney, I listened to Cal on his call in show, and could tell he had confidence in his team. He talked about their length and said they had everything they needed to make a run. I haven't heard him say this as much this year. Has anyone else heard him talk like that?

flush.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 1/11 11:12 AM by Samwise Ganjee

i heard maybe 100000 times this year. lol, more so than any other team.

I also seen Coach Cal smiling in games more.

Originally posted by Pulaski Cat Fan:
I know in years past, I have heard Cal say specifically, "I love my team." I remember him saying numerous times about the Wall and Cousins team,as well as the championship team. Even last year, before the NCAA tourney, I listened to Cal on his call in show, and could tell he had confidence in his team. He talked about their length and said they had everything they needed to make a run. I haven't heard him say this as much this year. Has anyone else heard him talk like that?
Yes,I have heard him say it more times this year than in years past.

Thanks sam, I haven't listened to the post games as much this year. Been so busy. Find enough time to watch the games though. I was just curious. I know last year, after listening to Cal on his call in show before the tournament, it gave me a lot more confidence in our prospects of making a heck of a run.

I love this team too. I may like this team more than ever, after the last two games, even though I now have more gray hair than I did 2 weeks ago....

Jan 4, 2015 : By Coach Cal : (see link for the website)
"As we wrap up camp, I'm really pleased with my team. It feels like the first week of practice again. Here's a video update on how we did in camp and how we're getting prepared for the league schedule, which is always ridiculous."

yep, still the same line. I have to admit, I'm pretty pleased as well !
wink.r191677.gif

"I'm pleased with my team"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT