ADVERTISEMENT

This team won’t win 3 games

5 or 6 at most. 4 is on the table. Just based on what I’ve seen so far. I suppose it’s possible that we can play better than this

Need to win 3/4 from Vandy, Florida, Auburn, and Louisville to make a 💩 bowl. That's assuming losses to all the good teams (Texas, Georgia, Ole Miss, Tenn).

This is why I don’t bet season over/under totals.

Doesn’t matter how many offensive weapons you have when the O-line is trash.

Reactions: Farsight
Need to win 3/4 from Vandy, Florida, Auburn, and Louisville to make a 💩 bowl. That's assuming losses to all the good teams (Texas, Georgia, Ole Miss, Tenn).

A bowl no one gives a crap about.

We got a playoff now and it's the only attraction in town that anyone cares about.

Reactions: catfan220
Vandy is better than expected. They have a quarterback. Florida usually under performs with the talent they have, but this UK team is historically bad. Maybe as bad as the 0-11 team they had maybe 20 years ago. They look really bad in all areas of the game.

Reactions: plumdog69
This is one of the worst losses of the Stoops Era because looking at the schedule, this game was a MUST win to try and get the W's to go a 9th straight bowl. I say we max at 4 wins based on what I have seen thus far. The O-line got their ass kicked today and missed tackles on the D was a all too familiar sight.

Reactions: bigbluedon
We are 8 days in to the season and it’s already over. Zero chance of playoffs and personally I’m not interested in a 6-6 best case scenario bowl.

Go ahead and clean house now and let it be known you’re going after a big coach with big money.

Or fans can quit showing up.

We are 8 days in to the season and it’s already over. Zero chance of playoffs and personally I’m not interested in a 6-6 best case scenario bowl.

Go ahead and clean house now and let it be known you’re going after a big coach with big money.

Or fans can quit showing up.

To be fair there was 0 percent chance pre season.

A&M fans revolt screwed our program. We won’t fire stoops and after this seasons abysmal effort of 4 wins or less, no one will steal him away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT