ADVERTISEMENT

This team will be a Final Four caliber team

Sure, I nailed their record and our bracket colllapsed. Shai has developed enough to give us a chance though.
LOL.

26-10 is very, very different than 20-10. There's only one way in college basketball to get up to 36, going on 37 games played.

Saying 20-10, lose in the 2nd round, you were not only wrong about the end point, you were also wrong in the assumption that UK wouldn't really do anything in the SEC Tournament.

In all fairness, you attributed the run to Vanderbilt coming back in the rotation, which has had nothing to do with our run so far.
Vanderbillt's presence on the floor during the latter part of the season had no effect on our improvement? In all fairness, you're being short-sighted.

A LOT of people on here are posting or bringing back old threads like we've already made it to the Final Four....I don't like it.
Well if you don't like it, show some disclipline and move on. Pretty simple.

Another thread brought back to mock or pat one's self on the back.

No pundit anywhere picked UK to make the FF after the bracket was announced.

If UVA, UT, and Cincy were still alive they're would still be few beating the drum for UK. Just be excited the Cats have this chance and quit pretending you knew something all along.

And for another, quit saying this team was greatly underestimated. It wasn't.

Reactions: drcats2013
Vanderbillt's presence on the floor during the latter part of the season had no effect on our improvement? In all fairness, you're being short-sighted.
He’s not played a single game in the tourney or sec tourney? You cannot say, other than failure to accept that you’re wrong, that he has helped this run. I love Vanderbilt, but it’s just not the case. So, idk why you need validation for your incorrect prediction, while also hating on the ones who were wrong. Hypocrisy at its finest.

If UVA, UT, and Cincy were still alive they're would still be few beating the drum for UK. Just be excited the Cats have this chance and quit pretending you knew something all along.

This X 40. It’s quite pathetic

Beating a team we should beat and handling them easily was a step forward. But it's a long way to the FF.

We are still very exposed at the 5. Nick was great tonight but against the Matens and Davises of the SEC he's more likely to be on the bench with foul trouble. Then what? SKJ has improved but I have no illusions about what he might do against quality bigs.
SKJ shows a lot more promise then Nick

Just eat your crow and accept you knee jerked.

OP got the Final Four possibility correct. But, it has nothing to do with Vanderbilt.

We don't know what the future holds for Vandy but he was a huge piece in getting this turned around with the 4-1 finish to the regular season.

I love how of all the people on this thread, 9UK calls me out. People are just jealous I made bank sportsbetting and there’s a lot of hate.

Obviously, 20-10 doesnt add up to the correct game total, but I really wasnt caring about the wins. We talk losses here at UK....”10 loss Tubby”. Play this tourny 8 times and we are probably out in the 2nd round half the time.

Wecome to ignore. I’m tired of the hate on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT