ADVERTISEMENT

This program is a joke now

I never thought I would see this program at this point or level, there’s no way he can come back to coach here next year. The last 4 yrs alone have been an embarrassment to what this program was and should be about, idk who is the answer but I feel his best days are behind us.
I mean, Billy Gillespie, but I get it

I’ve said dozens of times I don’t care if Cal is here or not and it’s time for a change.

But the morons on here who continue to give the players a pass are ignorant.

How did Boy wonder Reed do tonight? Where is the thread bashing him for being pathetic?

Well it’s becoming a pattern now. 5 years with 1 total NCAA tournament win and 5 years with 1 SEC tournament win. 5 years.

Sprinkled in those 5 years are embarrassing regular season losses, atrocious performance at home and now 2 ( two) embarrassing losses in the first round of the Tournament to a 15 seed and a 14 seed

Are each of the last 5 years the fault of the players? That’s an odd way of looking at it. I don’t want to say an uneducated or ball cusping Calipari way of looking at it (would never think that). Just odd 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thoughts?

Reactions: RunninRichie
I don't know what DIAF mean, but I assume it is not nice.
You are correct. It means die in a fire. You're already blazing, per your username, so keep it going. Good job, good effort. You're an apologist and excuse maker for failure.

jaQD2FH.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT