ADVERTISEMENT

This ain’t no spelling bee

You can take 12 credit hours of electives each year to stay eligible, all of them bunny courses that don’t go towards a major. He probably has 144 credit hours worth of Underwater Basket Weaving 101 and the History and Sociology of Music 102. I took the latter class as my final UK credit because I dropped freshman orientation lol

It's easy to take 4 cupcake courses each semester.

I dont see him having long term NFL success so kinda dumb he wouldn't get a degree though.
I’m pretty sure I read his family is wealthy. Hence the name.

You can take 12 credit hours of electives each year to stay eligible, all of them bunny courses that don’t go towards a major. He probably has 144 credit hours worth of Underwater Basket Weaving 101 and the History and Sociology of Music 102. I took the latter class as my final UK credit because I dropped freshman orientation lol
That’s not true for your first 4 years of school. The NCAA has progress towards degree requirements that are part of maintaining academic eligibility.

You’re required to have a declared major after your first year and to have completed 40% of your degree coursework by the end of your second year, 60% by the end of your third year, and 80% by the end of your fourth year.

After your fourth year, if you’ve met the 80% requirement, then you could slack off a bit and take more electives if you wanted.

That’s not true for your first 4 years of school. The NCAA has progress towards degree requirements that are part of maintaining academic eligibility.

You’re required to have a declared major after your first year and to have completed 40% of your degree coursework by the end of your second year, 60% by the end of your third year, and 80% by the end of your fourth year.

After your fourth year, if you’ve met the 80% requirement, then you could slack off a bit and take more electives if you wanted.

Interesting. At that point why not just graduate with a communications degree or something haha

This is correct.

That's crazy. Why the fk would he do that with all the time he spent in College???

He's either incredibly dumb or he's played everyone and has about 4 majors nearly complete.

That or he got so much booster money that once he's done in the NFL he won't have to worry about ever having to work.

That's crazy. Why the fk would he do that with all the time he spent in College???

He's either incredibly dumb or he's played everyone and has about 4 majors nearly complete.

That or he got so much booster money that once he's done in the NFL he won't have to worry about ever having to work.

Did he look incredibly dumb while playing QB? I don't know him but he is supposedly highly intelligent. If I could have afforded it my college days would have lasted longer than 4 years too. Hendon Hooker is a couple months younger than Stetson, did he graduate? If Stetson hadn't been the QB of a couple NC teams no one would care if graduated or not.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I’m just shocked because he looks like he’d be a nerd. I guess you can’t judge a book by it’s cover.

EKU had a walking class back in mid 90s,, not sure what it was technically called but walking was pretty much it.. Was mainly for sports students.. And people failed it,, lol..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT