ADVERTISEMENT

The "Unidentified " Lake Huron object supposedly shot down.

Blue Bigfoot

Senior
Dec 13, 2014
Louisville, Ky
Check this out. After reading about this story, I decided to go to this site that consolidates ufo reports and plots them on an interactive map. When you click on a target in a geographical area, it will give you the time, date, shape of object and photos or video if they took them. So, I thought I wonder how many reports are from the Lake Huron area in the last few days. Click on the link. It won't allow me to post the Homeland security warning picture. They have temporrily seized the site.

https://ufostalker.com/

seized.jpg

Pretty wild, eh?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
You think the US Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, AND Defense took the time to make a crappy jpeg and post it on the site instead of just taking the site down?

Sure, Jan.

Then explain it, bigmouth.
Why would a site hurt it's own traffic indefinitely, unless it's ransomware?

Btw, that is precisely what a government would do trying to sell a narrative or the innuendo. As I explained above. I think It's gaslighting. If they were truly attempting a cover-up they would simply take sites offline.

Reactions: hmt5000
I pulled up the site from the 12th the day before it was removed, from The Wayback Machine and it doesn't show any sightings in the Huron area

Actually, that is suspicious in itself. But like I stated, I think this is classic gaslighting.
(overall)
Reports last year: 5417
Reports last Month: 16
Reports last week: 4
I don't expect sighting report numbers to be consistent over time, but damn.

Last edited:
You guys.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

The White House was profoundly embarrassed by the Chinese balloon.

So they launched their own drones and shot them down.

Didn’t you guys ever see Wag The Dog?

They were not balloons. They were balloons. We don’t know their propulsion system. They were balloons. We just know they were not balloons. They were balloons.

It is a spying program by the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade. Another J6 style white supremacist group no doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT