ADVERTISEMENT

The Sad Old Drop Report USCjr Edition

Rockford

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Owensboro, KY
First of all the main thing that was dropped was our Hopes and Dreams for a great season. Seldom has the SEC opener and closer occurred on the same day.

May the 10-2 predictions rest in peace. We can do them again next year.

Hell, I had 7-5 at best and this game was one of the 7.

Oh well…..Not much dropping’ in this one, so on with the show………

UK 2nd Qtr :24 #6 Dane Key made a diving effort for a pass… not even close to a drop, but when you only attempt 17, ya gotta write something….. UNAPPEALABLE RULING: What Difference Does It Make Non Drop

USCjr 3rd Qtr 3rd and 24 #14 Billy Joe Bob Beamass, Jr…. Good. They dropped an easy one…... There… take that …… UNAPPEALABLE RULING: What Difference Does It Make Drop #1

USCjr
3rd Qtr 4:29 #5 Beamass Billybobber, III…. Over his head probably…But the only small victories we’re getting on this day are the ones we make up…. So there… take it and eat it…even though it is a small one to eat …… UNAPPEALABLE RULING: Another What Difference Does It Make Drop Song Drop #2

The whole Ad Hoc Committee was present today (that’s rare). One of them said in the second half “Please take my car keys so I don’t leave before it’s over” (We pride ourselves on watching/staying until triple zeros) I was tempted to leave with his car… and we were at my house!

POST GAME Next week the #1 Dawgs come rolling into Little Big Horn Field…If The Football Bible is right and teams show the most improvement between week one and two… Oh, Boy (Scott Bakula from Quantum Leap reference)…. If somehow Davey Crockett could somehow be our QB it would be…..UNAPPEALABLE RULING: Time To Remember The Alamo Again Week

QB Stats
UK
6/17 35%. (yes, that is correct) Season 18-35 51%
USCjr 12-16 75% Opponent Season 25-35 69%

Drops UK 0 USCjr 2
Season Drops. UK 1…. 2.8% Opponent 2 for 5.7%

RETRCATION EXTRA…..
Last week I said I would attempt to keep track of all SEC game drops this year.
Said it would be part of an Elite Package for my LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION members, $999.99 and limited to the first 1,000 people.

Got a call from corporate after the game…….. Both of those things are not gonna happen now.
And, for both of the Lifetime Subscription people…… no refund.

Sorry… I asked about that and the response was, and I quote, “Corporate don’t make no money giving back money”
So…. I know this ain’t too good but I Drop Report to the level of the game…….So, there you go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.