ADVERTISEMENT

The non conference mid major games

We desperately need to take care of business in every other non conference game. All of them. Including Miami, Unc, Gonzaga. We’ve GOT to win those games
Agree the next group of games Kentucky should win all of them. Miami is at home you have to win that, and unc game Kentucky should be better than them

Reactions: EliteBlue
The Saint Joes game is the one to keep an eye on based on early season performance and they did return like a 20 PPG scorer.

As an aside I’m much more pro Cal and current state of affairs than most everyone on this board. But selecting our non conference opponents in part based on where Camden kids went to school seems silly to me. St Joes has multiple Camden kids and TX Commerce even had one.

The Saint Joes game is the one to keep an eye on based on early season performance and they did return like a 20 PPG scorer.

As an aside I’m much more pro Cal and current state of affairs than most everyone on this board. But selecting our non conference opponents in part based on where Camden kids went to school seems silly to me. St Joes has multiple Camden kids and TX Commerce even had one.
I’ve watched unc Wilmington they are very good as well, that’s gonna be a very tough game for Kentucky

I could 100% be making this up, but I feel like tubby would schedule games near guys hometowns relatively regularly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT