ADVERTISEMENT

The new Matlock is...

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
Kathy Bates-Led ‘Matlock,’ ‘Good Wife’ Spinoff Starring Carrie Preston Among CBS Drama Pilot Orders

kathy-bates-ap-450x600.jpg

My parents will be happy.

ROFL!!!

Why the Fack does it have to be Matlock? This is nothing more than virtue signaling BS. Just like the Equilizer. “Look at us remaking a show about a man with a woman!! We are so goooood!”

Just make a new show about an old country woman lawyer. Calling it Matlock is so ridiculous. This shat is pathetic.

ROFL!!!

Why the Fack does it have to be Matlock? This is nothing more than virtue signaling BS. Just like the Equilizer. “Look at us remaking a show about a man with a woman!! We are so goooood!”

Just make a new show about an old country woman lawyer. Calling it Matlock is so ridiculous. This shat is pathetic.
Yup. Essentially the same issue I had with the last of us. Changing something for bullshit reasons. Just make a good show with whoever you want, but don't call it what it isn't. It's not Matlock.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
I mean we have magnum PI, night court, quantum leap, MacGyver and keep going. They really don't know what to come up with other than old names with different actors for network anymore. With all the options of streaming they are just to fill space.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
I mean we have magnum PI, night court, quantum leap, MacGyver and keep going. They really don't know what to come up with other than old names with different actors for network anymore. With all the options of streaming they are just to fill space.
How I met your father? New ideas are evidently difficult. Waiting for “My Three Daughters” with Aunt Charlene.

Reading the article this is just a continuation of the Matlock series with his Daughter. Not sure I would have picked Kathy Bates for the role.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT