ADVERTISEMENT

The Eagles: "The Long Goodbye" Final Tour

Lol

Hey Rogue OT. Did I read correctly you decided to live in Pinellas Co for the time being? Hopefully you’re not too far south in St Pete. Beachside or Howard Frankland side?
Yes my lease starts 9/1. I am on grove street a mile north from central ave and a mile west from northshore beach, love the location. Perfect for bike rides downtown and with the dog. Have a few friends there already and more moving up from the Keys not too long from now.

Can’t wait. I’ve definitely outgrown Lexington and Kentucky, the Bible Belt is no place for singles with no kids and no divorces lol. Literally every female from 22 to 42 has one or more kids and I’m good on that lol.

The Long Run FTW.

"All the debutantes in Houston
Couldn't hold a candle to you. "

great compliment.

Yes my lease starts 9/1. I am on grove street a mile north from central ave and a mile west from northshore beach, love the location. Perfect for bike rides downtown and with the dog. Have a few friends there already and more moving up from the Keys not too long from now.

Can’t wait. I’ve definitely outgrown Lexington and Kentucky, the Bible Belt is no place for singles with no kids and no divorces lol. Literally every female from 22 to 42 has one or more kids and I’m good on that lol.
Holy crap, I was friends with your brother!

Well he’s in prison now so he’ll have plenty of time for church I reckon.
From what I understand, he was part of the crowd—but NOT one of the ones that pushed guards/cops out of the way. He’s looking at time with the one misdemeanor and one felony. I feel for his kids. Just nuts.

I pray for God to guide him in the right direction—even in incarceration.

We’re all screwed up to some extent.

From what I understand, he was part of the crowd—but NOT one of the ones that pushed guards/cops out of the way. He’s looking at time with the one misdemeanor and one felony. I feel for his kids. Just nuts.

I pray for God to guide him in the right direction—even in incarceration.

We’re all screwed up to some extent.
No they have pics of him with his head down pushing with the crowd actually. His phone records show he was in restricted parts of the Capitol as well.

He’s charged with four felonies with a 20 year max each as far as I know. Gets arraigned on the 16th.

I don’t feel bad for him but I pray he makes it out alright, but he needs a reckoning. He’s suing me for “defamation” as well right now. He ain’t built for jail/prison.

No they have pics of him with his head down pushing with the crowd actually. His phone records show he was in restricted parts of the Capitol as well.

He’s charged with four felonies with a 20 year max each as far as I know. Gets arraigned on the 16th.

I don’t feel bad for him but I pray he makes it out alright, but he needs a reckoning. He’s suing me for “defamation” as well right now. He ain’t built for jail/prison.
Do you know what?I stand corrected. He was part of the whole “heave ho” push.

I think I agree with you about the prison part. I think he’s a little too “pretty”

Reactions: roguemocha
Do you know what?I stand corrected. He was part of the whole “heave ho” push.

I think I agree with you about the prison part. I think he’s a little too “pretty”
He also has a serious inability to stfu in any situation which won’t serve him well there, in my opinion of course.

Hopefully he has heard the quote by Robert E Howard, “Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they can be impolite without having their skulls split as a general thing” which doesn’t apply in prison like it does in court or public.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
Not after the secondary market scores them all then doubles that. It happened to the Railbird Festival. Sold out in like 30 seconds, then tickets popped up all over Stub Hub, Seat Geek, etc. for twice the damn face value. It was like a Bot or algorythm bought all the tickets.
It’s not like a bot or algorithm bought them, that’s exactly what happens at every major show now.

Your ignorance on some subjects is scary.
Find anyone under 40 that thinks the Eagles are cool or good.

Good music is timeless. Kids still listen to Wu Tang, Pink Floyd, Biggie, The Beatles, Zeppelin, Hendrix, etc. there are ZERO kids wearing GD Hotel California shirts because they’re awful.

The people that enjoyed the Eagles also let other guys bang their girls in the 70s that’s a fact because, “she was exploring herself, and that’s okay.”

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
rogue - I'm 21 years past 40, and I've always hated the Eagles.

Muzak, formulaic, sleep-inducing prattle...

Other than Joe Walsh, there wasn't a decent musician or songwriter in that entire goddamn band. Not a single one...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT