ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you ESPN

TheCatDaddy

Junior
May 29, 2001
Got to acknowledge their coverage and the overall presentation tonight. I have taken a lot of shots at ESPN but I will pause and acknowledge what they have done for our program. Thanks ESPN.

It was great! Not sure why some fans thing a television network hates their school (LOL). ESPN likes money. I don't think they care where or how they get it.

GBB!!!

We are the face of college basketball right now. ESPN can't do anything except ride our wave of success. We are a juggernaut, ESPN knows it too.

Originally posted by UKErik:
It was great! Not sure why some fans thing a television network hates their school (LOL). ESPN likes money. I don't think they care where or how they get it.

GBB!!!
They don't hate a school - they have an east coast bias...because they like money.

Originally posted by UKErik:

GBB!!!
It's not the network as a whole,but plenty of employees are alumni of UNC and Duke,plus the proximity to UConn. There is a definite bias for the teams I mentioned,and a definite bias against Kentucky by individual writers and personalities.

That said they did a great job showcasing UK last night and I really liked that.

Gotta say, ESPN showed UK a lot of love last night. Pretty much a recruiting show for UK.

The_Notebook_ESPN_SEC.jpg

This is still funny. And somewhat true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT