ADVERTISEMENT

Tayvion Robinson

tuckerlloyd

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2021
What's the deal with Tayvion? Been on the depth chart the past few weeks but hasn't seem much playing time. Don't think he dressed on Saturday and did not participate in senior day. Coming back another year?

Sure seemed like there was some disconnect with the staff after the first few games. I'm guessing it's because they made a decision to give brown all the touches rather than splitting them.

He fills am important role for us. Hope he returns

Reactions: Father Torque
He did NOT like the Scang offense. If he plans on returning, that should mean the OC is gone.

Reactions: UKortho
He did NOT like the Scang offense. If he plans on returning, that should mean the OC is gone.

Imo it had everything to do with the decision to give his touches to brown. I don't blame him but I also understand why it happened

Imo it had everything to do with the decision to give his touches to brown. I don't blame him but I also understand why it happened
We scored 30+ PPG last year. If our OC could scheme guys open like ceon did, we would have 20 snaps per game more.
Which would easily give C rod 20-25 carries, and give 4-5 reception Per game to the top 3 WR. He couldn't get guys open in the red zone, nor could he score with one of the best power backs in uk history!

We scored 30+ PPG last year. If our OC could scheme guys open like ceon did, we would have 20 snaps per game more.
Which would easily give C rod 20-25 carries, and give 4-5 reception Per game to the top 3 WR. He couldn't get guys open in the red zone, nor could he score with one of the best power backs in uk history!
Wandale could ”scheme himself open “ so that helped .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT