ADVERTISEMENT

Step by Step guide on how to give to basketball NIL - https://clubbluenil.com/

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
1. Go to this website: https://clubbluenil.com/
2. Once on that website, on the upper right hand corner of your screen, you will see a symbol that looks like a man's head and shoulders. Click that.
3. You will then need to create an account through your email.
4. Once you have created an account, it will give you an option to choose a membership. You can give in donations of low or high, and you can reup these annually.
5. You will also be given the choice to choose what sport you want to donate your money towards. Obviously I chose men's basketball.

Let's get this thing rolling.

It seems to me, at least not having local Lexington media, that this wasn't advertised very well. I hadn't heard of it until last night. Did they put all the advertising into La Familia?

Edit; thanks for the helpful post!

I would like some clarification. Someone on Twitter was saying that there is a different collective where 100% goes to the players.

Not sure what that means for this one exactly, but the implication was that 100% of this one does not go to the players.

Not trying to muddy the waters - hoping someone else can clear them up.

I would like some clarification. Someone on Twitter was saying that there is a different collective where 100% goes to the players.

Not sure what that means for this one exactly, but the implication was that 100% of this one does not go to the players.

Not trying to muddy the waters - hoping someone else can clear them up.
This one says,
"100%

Of Net Proceeds

Support the NIL efforts of your favorite UK sport."

Sounds like there might be something in that "net" proceeds phrasing.

Reactions: Aike
This one says,
"100%

Of Net Proceeds

Support the NIL efforts of your favorite UK sport."

Sounds like there might be something in that "net" proceeds phrasing.
Right. Some level of administrative cost.

The site is confusing with regard to registering or not registering.

When you choose Club Blue Merch from the drop down, it says you have to register first. However, one time I clicked it, it took me to the store where I was able to do a one time donation.

I also found that if you go to the Cart (which will be empty) there is an option to Go to the Store. In there are the recurring and at the bottom is the one time donation option. You don't have to register this way.

Last edited:
Wow, you’ve gone from posting Mitch’s office phone number to posting instructions for giving to NIL…all in about a 3 day period. If that doesn’t show how fickle some are around here, I don’t know what does.

1. Go to this website: https://clubbluenil.com/
2. Once on that website, on the upper right hand corner of your screen, you will see a symbol that looks like a man's head and shoulders. Click that.
3. You will then need to create an account through your email.
4. Once you have created an account, it will give you an option to choose a membership. You can give in donations of low or high, and you can reup these annually.
5. You will also be given the choice to choose what sport you want to donate your money towards. Obviously I chose men's basketball.

Let's get this thing rolling.
You can also make one time donations from there.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Wow, you’ve gone from posting Mitch’s office phone number to posting instructions for giving to NIL…all in about a 3 day period. If that doesn’t show how fickle some are around here, I don’t know what does.
We lost the war. Time to make the terms of surrender and come under the new emperor as a protectorate until he gives us a reason to think differently.

I still don't support the hire, but it is what it is now. I'm willing to see what he can do.

Wait Saul thought you want Mitch fired and hate the hire and you're still pissed and constantly whining?? No, you back on board like a big boy here I hope

Look man, this caught us all.off guard. Now with some time to think, Pope really does fix everything you bitched about with Cal. If UK can get him recruits and players from the portal, he can flat coach. We will be successful, get in board

Idk dude you always seem unhappy man. Time for some optimism is where I wish you were.

Edit: saw u responded to someone saying something similar. Idk Saul, you're an intelligent person obviously, was hoping time would have you more optimistic than you sound man.....this is gonna turn out very well for UK fans. We have our program back from the carpet bagger

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT