ADVERTISEMENT

St. Petersburg Catholic HS (FL) Ath Chris White

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
..."The main schools pursuing me right now are Akron, USF, Kentucky, Auburn, Missouri, FIU and Miami," says White. "I am actually trying to make it out to Auburn this weekend if I can find a way up there. The coaches there tell me they like my versatility and would to visit with me in person."

"All the other schools recruiting me tell me that they want to come see my in spring practice so they can get a better feel for my game. I know Kentucky, USF and Miami all plan to make it out and I am sure more will follow."

White plans to use all the time he has before he is ready to make any decisions. He has no idea how things will play out but does want to keep an open mind to anyone that becomes interested in his talents.

"I have no favorites right now. I am just working the process the best way I can and waiting to see what options come my way," he said. "I would like to stay close to home so my family can see me play but if a school out of state offers me a great opportunity I will certainly look into it. I do I like USF a lot but don't hold them in favor over anyone else."

"I think I am still in the beginning stages of my recruitment so I have a long way to go before my journey is over. I am enjoying the process and I think if I keep working hard on and off the field that the options I am looking for will come my way."

Link

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT