ADVERTISEMENT

Somto in Beast mode as he and Knox outdo the Boozer twins!

CATFANINFLORIDA

Sophomore
Sep 12, 2002
Winter Garden,Florida
Cam & Cayden Boozer put up a fight but Karter Knox’s huge second half led RWE to a 94-75 W

Karter Knox- 26 PTS l 7 REB
Somto Cyril- 17 PTS l 18 REB
Cayden Boozer- 21 PTS l 8 AST
Cameron Boozer- 20 PTS l 10 REB

https://x.com/overtimeelite/status/1716194794764919157?s=61&t=3QGs5AFOT1YWzonVuIniWQ
F9AU0zMWMAEUGpq

Dude looked like a full grown man as a junior in high school. Can’t imagine what it would be like to be 15-16 year old normal ass kid and see Somto come barreling down court towards you.
I know what you mean but many on here say the game is moving away from the traditional big man and more towards someone like Bradshaw in style of play. I still think a player like Somto can be pretty dominant and fit in well with the NBA but time will tell. I just want to see what he does at UK next year and I'm pretty excited to see him in blue & white. He should be a physical freak that terrifies other teams. How do they defend someone like him inside?

Man, I just watched the highlight vid. Yes it was just highlights, but damn! That kid is so quick to leap for a big. Sems to have that dominating attitude daring someone to get in his way. Love that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT