ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes your legs are spread "just so"...

Shadow1671

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2002
...and you get kicked squarely in the nuts. It happens. It sucks like no other, but it happens.

Ice them down, take some Ibuprofen to ease the pain, and have a drink or two. They're gonna be sore for a while.

Then, learn to defend your nuts better in the future. I'm in my late 40's. I've been kicked in the nuts many times by this KY football team.

However, when my nuts got smashed in the past, we were usually 2-4, 3-3 or 0-6 at this point in the season. This one time at band camp, we went 1-10 and only beat Louisville. But honestly, how great was that year? :)

We got kicked in the nuts. It happens.

What matters now is how we respond to that nut kicking. If we get kicked again, that could be a problem. But if we don't... :)

Agreed. UG is simply in another tier, and we would have had to played our A game, and they their C game for us to have had a realistic chance. I think our Cats are going to come out pissed at themselves and beat UM by 14.

Btw, how ya been bud? Long time no see. I miss the days of tailgating with LordEggforgothispassword , and the bunch. Good times.

UGA will beat everyone on their schedule this season.

Ya'll act like it's the end of the damn world to lose to the #1 Team and 2 Time Defending National Champions....and on their home field. Ya'll drank the Kool-Aid and thought because UGA had struggled in every game, that they were ripe for an upset, but UGA put all the pieces together when they played us. It was bound to happen...we were just the unlucky ones to be next in line.

Time to move on and cheer this team on this Saturday night!

Ye olde UKFB cup check. At least we didn't puke this time.

In The Nuts Pain GIF

Agreed. UG is simply in another tier, and we would have had to played our A game, and they their C game for us to have had a realistic chance. I think our Cats are going to come out pissed at themselves and beat UM by 14.

Btw, how ya been bud? Long time no see. I miss the days of tailgating with LordEggforgothispassword , and the bunch. Good times.
Good. For the most part anyway. I will say this, though, I am glad for the most part that none of us debate politics these days because as HisGraceLordEgg once said about me over a decade ago, I do still wonder, "WTF is wrong with you people." [laughing]

• Haha
Reactions: wildcatwelder
...and you get kicked squarely in the nuts. It happens. It sucks like no other, but it happens.

Ice them down, take some Ibuprofen to ease the pain, and have a drink or two. They're gonna be sore for a while.

Then, learn to defend your nuts better in the future. I'm in my late 40's. I've been kicked in the nuts many times by this KY football team.

However, when my nuts got smashed in the past, we were usually 2-4, 3-3 or 0-6 at this point in the season. This one time at band camp, we went 1-10 and only beat Louisville. But honestly, how great was that year? :)

What matters now is how we respond to that nut kicking. If we get kicked again, that could be a problem. But if we don't... :)
Our resident philosopher: rub some dirt on them and go on.

Sound advice

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow1671
Our resident philosopher: rub some dirt on them and go on.

Sound advice
I appreciate the title. What's funny is that all of the people that know me from way back know that I was one of the first ones to get pissed off and shoot off my mouth when I was unhappy. I would even make fun of people that seemed level headed back in the day. I guess there is something to be said about with age bringing wisdom. @wildcatwelder what's your excuse? LOL

It's not like we've been regularly showing up unprepared multiple games a year... for 11 years and counting now.

Oh... wait...

I appreciate the title. What's funny is that all of the people that know me from way back know that I was one of the first ones to get pissed off and shoot off my mouth when I was unhappy. I would even make fun of people that seemed level headed back in the day. I guess there is something to be said about with age bringing wisdom. @wildcatwelder what's your excuse? LOL
Ha, ha. I turn 61 today, and I'm still trying to figure the shit out.

Agree about the politics; I might post a couple of times a year on the Paddock's political thread and that's about it. Just not worth getting all worked up over it anymore.

Glad to hear you're doing well old friend.

It's not like we've been regularly showing up unprepared multiple games a year... for 11 years and counting now.

Oh... wait...

We are better than we were in 2011 tho man. Isn’t that so awesome and exciting?? We even have a chance of winning 7 games this season!!! You know what that means?? Mission accomplished, we are bowl eligible!!!

Mine heal much quicker nowadays, which is weird. I'm as ready for Saturday night as I would have ever been regardless of last Saturday, that stuff happens in sports.
I do not think they win NC this year. They have some holes on defense.

Love the analogy but stoops is the one that has to protect those balls and since he has none I’m not too confident.

And go talk to Stoops, hoping that he has experience as a Urologist.

Bounce back with a solid W tonight and the UGA game is all but forgotten. Lose tonight and we remember it as the beginning of the end of what looked like it could be a great season.

I'm not comfortable with this analogy....

Really not comfortable...

I'll see you all later in another thread.🤮

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT